Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq 2007
    MRAP!!.jpg Happy Veteran's/Remembrance Day!! I'm on the far next to the guy in the white T-Shirt! 1979

Scout Plt at Ranger Camp.jpg
    Last edited by mhatchett; 11-11-2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your service!
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
        Thank you for your service!
        Thanks Ben, best of times, worst of times LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Thanks Ben, best of times, worst of times LOL!!
          Yes, a heartfelt thank you!

Comment

Absolutely — thank you for your service, Mike.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
              Absolutely — thank you for your service, Mike.
              Thanks Guys!

Comment

Happy Vet's Day, Mike!

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words and support. Its also, in a weird way, comforting to know that I am not the only one dealing with challenges. Makes me feel a little less alone.

I have scheduled an appointment to talk with someone and think I probably need to see a medical doctor. Maybe see about something to ease my anxiety.

Checking in on you. Hope you're getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                    Iraq 2007
                    MRAP!!.jpg Happy Veteran's/Remembrance Day!! I'm on the far next to the guy in the white T-Shirt! 1979

Scout Plt at Ranger Camp.jpg
                    Just saw this post.
                    Thank you so much for your service!

Comment

Thanks Jeff!

Comment

Thanks, Jeff. I'm still here.

Hope you are doing okay as well. I'm still really struggling and this weekend has been bad. It was better during the week where I can bury my head into work.

I'm sure time heals all wounds but time, right now, is going in slow motion.

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

Checking in on you. Hope you're getting better.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Hang in there Ben and try to follow up with the medical assistance you spoke about earlier. lots of folks here are pulling for you.
                          Mike

Comment

Thanks, Jeff. I'm still here.

Hope you are doing okay as well. I'm still really struggling and this weekend has been bad. It was better during the week where I can bury my head into work.

I'm sure time heals all wounds but time, right now, is going in slow motion.

The last couple nights were rough for me too. There's just no rationalizing it. And we don't deserve it. Glad you're heading into the work week and keeping that brain distracted from the bullshit it fills the silence with. Stay strong. You have no idea how strong you are. You're walking against hurricane winds most other people can't feel.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

The last couple nights were rough for me too. There's just no rationalizing it. And we don't deserve it. Glad you're heading into the work week and keeping that brain distracted from the bullshit it fills the silence with. Stay strong. You have no idea how strong you are. You're walking against hurricane winds most other people can't feel.
                              A few days ago after I was home from work I could tell I was just getting run down. I am working full time, have been since the first week of June? (I think). Mainly due to scheduling issues our unit mgr thinks we are short staffed. I waited three weeks for this--three days off in a row (Two days off and a vacation day). I was nice and played ball and the week after next I get another three days off in a row. Now someone kindly give me my banana please.

Cap
                              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post

A few days ago after I was home from work I could tell I was just getting run down. I am working full time, have been since the first week of June? (I think). Mainly due to scheduling issues our unit mgr thinks we are short staffed. I waited three weeks for this--three days off in a row (Two days off and a vacation day). I was nice and played ball and the week after next I get another three days off in a row. Now someone kindly give me my banana please.

Cap
                                these are rough days.

Comment

Working...
                                X