Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

these are rough days.
    Hang in there and fight the good fight men, whatever that looks like to you. Ask for help when you need it and never be ashamed that you're hurting. And know that you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Hang in there and fight the good fight men, whatever that looks like to you. Ask for help when you need it and never be ashamed that you're hurting. And know that you are not alone.
      Wise and powerful words. They matter. Thank you.

Comment

This is our community!! I've never been prouder to be part of it.

Comment

Woot. Got some happy pills today. Hopefully they work.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Gorgeous day here today. Started out in the mid 40's, sunny now, and will warm up into high 60's.

First fall/winter with the bees and chickens. Interesting how the bee's stop coming out and how the chicken's don't seemed fazed at all by the temp change.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              Woot. Got some happy pills today. Hopefully they work.
              I keep looking at that little bottle of help. I think I might need them.

Comment

Actually started on two different ones. The one is to, I guess, even me out and the other one is to directly help with anxiety. The anxiety one certainly is helping and immediately made sleeping easier.

It really was refreshing to sleep through the night even though they make me a little groggy in the morning. A little caffeine in the morning helped with cutting through the fogginess.

Not sure how I feel about taking these long term but for right now any help is awesome.

Best of luck to you on your search for some peace and help.

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I keep looking at that little bottle of help. I think I might need them.

Comment

Hope you guys are doing ok today. It's sunny and cold here in NJ, and I made a trip to my local happy-stuff supplier.

Candy_111920_small.JPG

Comment

Hello I'm a book collector with anxiety issues. LOL LOL

Comment

Cool. Never heard of any of those but they look great.

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                      Hope you guys are doing ok today. It's sunny and cold here in NJ, and I made a trip to my local happy-stuff supplier.

Candy_111920_small.JPG

Comment

Hello I'm a book collector with anxiety issues. LOL LOL

The two go hand in hand quite often.

Comment

Cool. Never heard of any of those but they look great.

I too have never heard of these items. If you showed me that picture and asked what country they came from I would never have guessed U.|S.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Candy_111920_small.JPG
                            Good to see another candyman in the crowd. Let me introduce you to my bowl of Tootsie Roll wedgies and various sweet sundries... I keep it a little hidden in an upper cupboard, as out-of-sight-out-of-mind seems to help cut down on visits to it...but a house without a stash of chocolate candy is a house I don't want to live in.
                            Last edited by RonClinton; 11-19-2020, 08:28 PM.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Killer sweet tooth here. I have no clue how I'm not diabetic. Blood work also comes back normal though. I'll be that one guy you know who will literally die of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Good to see another candyman in the crowd. Let me introduce you to my bowl of Tootsie Roll wedgies and various sweet sundries... I keep it a little hidden in an upper cupboard, as out-of-sight-out-of-mind seems to help cut down on visits to it...but a house without a stash of chocolate candy is a house I don't want to live in.
                                I purchased a bag of candy in case any kids came by on Halloween. Had zero kids so the bag sits on the love seat near the front door unopened.

Comment

Working...
                                X