Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    At least 3 of my multiple personalities call me that.
    LOL!!! I was going to ask earlier how many members of "they" live OUTSIDE of your head.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      LOL!!! I was going to ask earlier how many members of "they" live OUTSIDE of your head.
      They Live

Comment

PUT ON THE GLASSES!

Comment

Everybody, have a great Thanksgiving, be safe if you're traveling, enjoy your family and avoid shopping on Friday LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
            Everybody, have a great Thanksgiving, be safe if you're traveling, enjoy your family and avoid shopping on Friday LOL!!
            You as well, Mike!

Comment

Happy thanksgiving to my American friends! Eat, drink and be merry (and safe too)!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tgiphy.jpg

Comment

Happy Turkey to my American friends here!
                    Go Lions!

Comment

I don't remember in which thread the band Anthrax was mentioned, but I know there's at least ONE other fan in this forum. Anyway, Scott Ian has a new book out about his life as a Metal God and I bought a signed copy (of course). A perk of buying a signed copy was that I was allowed to ask him one question that he might answer on the internet during his live signing.

I know Scott is a big fan of King's (he wrote the copy on Glen Chadbourne's dust jacket for THE STAND). And I didn't want to ask him something everyone else was going to ask about metal.

So my question: "Are you going to buy the Cemetery Dance edition of THE STAND when it comes out?"

They actually get to my question late in the signing, but the interviewer/moderator flubs it and gets Cemetery Dance's name wrong. I was so close to getting an answer and CD almost had free advertising. Oh well. It was awesome nonetheless.

Here's the link if you're an Anthrax/Scott Ian fan:
                      https://livesigning.com/scott

Comment

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all and Sundry!! Two Xmas Favorites, a 1st edition Grinch, 1957, we were born the same year LOL!! Our kid's first Christmas book. We bought it in 1981, my son was born in 1982.
                        IMG_0813.jpg
                        Last edited by mhatchett; 12-25-2017, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everybody!

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone, and have a great new year filled with cool books!
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Merry Christmas, Boardies! Cool books, Mike!

Comment

Working...
                                X