No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRP is offering a low price bundle of Lansdale paperbacks (Hot in December and Prisoner 489) and I was going to buy them. I put them in my cart. I proceeded to checkout. And then I was prompted for a tip. When I declined, I received another prompt asking me if I was sure. I was fucking sure. So I closed the window and left my cart in the middle of the aisle with two books in it.

A tip.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      DRP is offering a low price bundle of Lansdale paperbacks (Hot in December and Prisoner 489) and I was going to buy them. I put them in my cart. I proceeded to checkout. And then I was prompted for a tip. When I declined, I received another prompt asking me if I was sure. I was fucking sure. So I closed the window and left my cart in the middle of the aisle with two books in it.

A tip.
      Did you watch the recent X-Files episode Rm9sbG93ZXJz? I wonder if they did.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
        Did you watch the recent X-Files episode Rm9sbG93ZXJz? I wonder if they did.
        No, I didn't. Hopefully DRP will cut the tip off. Wait . . .

Comment

A tip...? Wow. Makes me even more confident that my decision (after listening to Brian Keene’s second podcast about them, r.e. Morey’s treatment of an ill Tom Piccirilli and his wife) to refuse to do any further business with them or buy any more of their publications via dealer was a sound one.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
            A tip...? Wow. Makes me even more confident that my decision (after listening to Brian Keene’s second podcast about them, r.e. Morey’s treatment of an ill Tom Piccirilli and his wife) to refuse to do any further business with them or buy any more of their publications via dealer was a sound one.
            Yeah, I just want my Bird Box(es) at this point.

Comment

Yeah, I just want my Bird Box(es) at this point.
              PM sent, Jeff.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

A tip.
                They instituted that a while back. Your reaction was that of most.

Comment

Anyone else locked out of thedarktower.org? Just checking to make sure I wasn't banned or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                    Anyone else locked out of thedarktower.org? Just checking to make sure I wasn't banned or something...
                    They've been having site issues lately. Looks like they started anew today, or they are working on applying a permanent fix to the previous problem.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan, seems like they need the help of someone such as yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                        Thanks Dan, seems like they need the help of someone such as yourself.
                        Nah I can't fix it. I've wanted to upgrade our forums for VB 5 for like 4ish years now and still haven't been able to figure out a good way to do it without loosing all of the data.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

WHELP, just bought the SST edition of PARADISE SKY from SST for no goddamned reason and none of you stopped me.

Comment

WHELP, just bought the SST edition of PARADISE SKY from SST for no goddamned reason and none of you stopped me.
                            But if you don't buy books we wont have the unboxing videos to watch. So technically it is your fault!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              But if you don't buy books we wont have the unboxing videos to watch. So technically it is your fault!
                              YOU MIGHT actually get to see me weep when I unbox LISEY'S STORY at some point in the next few days. I paid $50 for a copy and the very next one listed sold for the Buy It Now price of $12.99 the very next day.

Comment

YOU MIGHT actually get to see me weep when I unbox LISEY'S STORY at some point in the next few days. I paid $50 for a copy and the very next one listed sold for the Buy It Now price of $12.99 the very next day.
                                I think a paid somewhere around $20. I am sure the one you bought is much nicer that the $12.99 one!

Comment

Working...
                                X