Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Happy Halloween everyone!

I received my Deena Warner Halloween card yesterday. Love it as usual!
    Me, too -- always a highlight of the Halloween season for me.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone!

I received my Deena Warner Halloween card yesterday. Love it as usual!
      Got mine yesterday as well. Great art and story. Actually received three items yesterday and as much as I loved the card the other two floored me. I will try to get them posted to my collection thread this weekend!

Comment

Happy Belated Halloween, guys! Received my card as well.

Comment

Huge thanks to all you US Vets out there. Thanks for the sacrifices you have made and in some cases, continue to make. I salute you!

Comment

When it comes time to publish PET SEMATARY, CD should "misprint" a handful of traycases and dust jackets with CD spelled as Sematary Dance, going so far as to put the SD in the logo on the spine. Maybe only "misprint" 20 of these and make sure I get one of these ultra rare variants!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              When it comes time to publish PET SEMATARY, CD should "misprint" a handful of traycases and dust jackets with CD spelled as Sematary Dance, going so far as to put the SD in the logo on the spine. Maybe only "misprint" 20 of these and make sure I get one of these ultra rare variants!
              That's an AWESOME idea!! Assuming of course, I get one of the 20, or else I hate that idea!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                That's an AWESOME idea!! Assuming of course, I get one of the 20, or else I hate that idea!!! LOL!
                Or MAYBE it's a CDCC exclusive dust jacket! And you can only get it by being in the CDCC!

Comment

You can also just make it one of a kind and send it to me. Don't worry guys I'll take pictures so you can bask in its glory too.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    Now that's thinking outside the box, cool concept!

Comment

You can also just make it one of a kind and send it to me. Don't worry guys I'll take pictures so you can bask in its glory too.
                      Your generosity is something else.

Comment

They don't call me Saint Daniel for nothing.

Comment

They don't call me Saint Daniel for nothing.
                          Ok, how many people are we REALLY counting as "they"???

Comment

I for one am not included in the aforementioned 'they' as I call him Saint Theli!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I for one am not included in the aforementioned 'they' as I call him Saint Theli!

Ok, as long as we can back it up with real stats!!!

Comment

At least 3 of my multiple personalities call me that.

Comment

Working...
                                X