No announcement yet.

Tasty Libation Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, The SeaDog starts off well, but the blueberry just tastes sour at the end. I'm about to crack open the Imperial Porter.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

DSCF1275.jpg

Aaaaaahhh......The Imperial Porter...full-bodied...slightly bitter roasted malty taste...dry after taste...my kinda brew...and it comes in pints (+6 oz)!
      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice! I love a good beer. Not to big on the dark beers though. Although I have a Russian Imperial Stout in my closet, that I'm gonna bottle this weekend, then age for 6 months
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Hmmm... never thought of alcohol and books.... now, alcohol and gaming, that's a perfect fit!

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
            Hmmm... never thought of alcohol and books.... now, alcohol and gaming, that's a perfect fit!
            Until you spend a New Years Eve yelling "I'm Not Drunk!!!" through an xbox microphone at all the 14 year olds playing Halo. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything....
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Never done that (don't online game), but I have thrown some choice drunken verbage at a game character or two...or three..or four...
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Now I REALLY hate you just for not playing online. tsk tsk lol

Comment

Just wait til I get my DM! I thrive off your hatred, TEri. I believe there's only a finite amount of happiness in the universe (otherwise, everybody could be happy at the same time.) So any happiness you expel into void of cyberspace, I'm more than willing to snap up. More for ME!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome, simply awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Grant needs to be put in the rubber room

Comment

Coupla hundred more posts and I'll be joining Squire there Teri

images.jpg

Comment

not a libation but it turned out to be very tasty IMHO and you can "libate" with a good beer just to be in-topic

Comment

Judgine without actually playing it that looks delicious but you can't actually tell what it is. lol. Maybe ill remember to play it later when I am not on a computer that shuts down everytime you hit play on a video.

Comment

Comment

Did you really make that? I watched it now...looks delish. Not so much the cabbage and bread but the Karokke's themselves look delish. Also, does anyone know there I can get a deep fryer like that? lol It looks really easy to clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X