No announcement yet.

Tasty Libation Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I so didn't even watch this year. Spent my evening assembling a bookshelf, filling it, and watching anime.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

And you accomplished something Dan. All I did was gain 5 pounds.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Just tried Tangle Ridge Canandian Whishky-- smooth as a baby's butt in olive oil underpants. I think its beter than Crown Rroyal. Hey which do youo think came first, the Royal Crown cola or the Crown Royal whisky with a beer chasing it down the sstreet. I bet I know...

Comment

I will have to look for this. I used to drink 'Alberta Springs', which was billed as a Canadian sipping whiskey. It vanished from local liquor stores several years ago and I have been drinking Crown Royal since.
          Originally posted by Randy D. Rubin View Post
          Just tried Tangle Ridge Canandian Whishky-- smooth as a baby's butt in olive oil underpants. I think its beter than Crown Rroyal. Hey which do youo think came first, the Royal Crown cola or the Crown Royal whisky with a beer chasing it down the sstreet. I bet I know...

Comment

[QUOTE=Randy D. Rubin;20172] smooth as a baby's butt in olive oil underpants. QUOTE]

thumbnailCAQMBRG0.jpg

I don't think I wanted that image...
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

mmm, whiskey!

Comment

scotch whiskey = good
                nant-whisky_6.jpg
                Last edited by PaulB; 02-11-2012, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulB View Post
                  scotch whiskey = good
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]3774[/ATTACH]
                  Nice Apple Isle choice Paul

Comment

I local Microbrewery in Oregon began distilling spirits a few years back. There first Whiskey is called a Single Malt Whiskey. I, as a whiskey drinker, thinks it tastes alot like a fine whiskey. My friends, who are scotch drinkers, think it tastes like a nice single malt scotch. It is called Hogshead Whiskey and is only one of many spirits they are now producing.
                    hogshead.jpg

Comment

I'm glad for the interest in Whiskey in this thread. I love all different types but my favorite by far is Eagle Rare 10 year. I've found that the Canadian brands/types are my least favorite however they are still much better then no whiskey!
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I don't usually do much drinking at all, but this is typically my drink of choice when I do, whether straight or mixed

DSC00604.jpg

Not sure well it comes through in this picture, but there is a very tall shot glass that is somewhat visible on the right behind my leather jacket. Got it in Hawaii when I was there many year ago (Think it was 8 or 9 years ago now). One of these days I might take pictures of the shot glasses I have, which is quite a few (though definitely not a massive collection).

That collection will hopefully be growing next month if I think of it while I am taking a road trip from Minnesota down to southern Florida
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Whiskey is my drink of choice and I often find the Canadian's smoother. I prefer a smooth whiskey served on the rocks.
                          Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                          I'm glad for the interest in Whiskey in this thread. I love all different types but my favorite by far is Eagle Rare 10 year. I've found that the Canadian brands/types are my least favorite however they are still much better then no whiskey!

Comment

I gave the hard stuff about 8-9 years ago. I stick with the thicker beers these days .In college, I could drink whiskey like water and I never could figure out why people drank tequila with salt and lime; but that was a long time ago; Could never stomach scotch or vodka; I was introduced to absynthe while in Japan; eventually margaritas just gave me heart burn. Beer just agrees with me.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Seeing as how it's been a whisky sort of week (I'm impartial to Canadian blends, little too ... mild on the palate ... for mine) Monkey Shoulder is a nice little drop

BOOZE 1.jpg

Yep, collect booze too

Comment

The local distillery has a Monkey Puzzle Whiskey.
                                monkey puzzle whiskey.jpg
                                Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                                Seeing as how it's been a whisky sort of week (I'm impartial to Canadian blends, little too ... mild on the palate ... for mine) Monkey Shoulder is a nice little drop

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3866[/ATTACH]

Yep, collect booze too

Comment

Working...
                                X