No announcement yet.

Tasty Libation Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not notice until I posted the picture that this bottle has a 2009 vintage on it.
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I liked the Dead Guy Ale enough that I had to pick some Double Dead Guy Ale for this weekend.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]10241[/ATTACH]
    At 9% Alcohol this one should be interesting.

Comment

For that bottle, or the brand in general?
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

WEll according to Rogue's website they have been making the beer since 1993 so I assume it is the vintage of the bottle.
        Originally posted by srboone View Post
        For that bottle, or the brand in general?

Comment

Proceed with caution then.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The Double Dead Guy is a little darker than Dead guy but oddly enough it is not quite as flavorful. It is good but I would put Dead Guy ahead of it.
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I liked the Dead Guy Ale enough that I had to pick some Double Dead Guy Ale for this weekend.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]10241[/ATTACH]
            At 9% Alcohol this one should be interesting.

Comment

Thanks, Martin!

Of course, if I found a stray bottle floating through a liquor store in KC, I'd still try it.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I've avoided this thread. No beer now for three weeks...trying to lose some weight and beer seemed a logical thing to cut out.
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                  I've avoided this thread. No beer now for three weeks...trying to lose some weight and beer seemed a logical thing to cut out.
                  I wish I had that amount of self control (with soda not beer). I try to stop drinking it, but someone inevitably buys some for the house and I just can't help myself.

Comment

I have no problem cutting back on beer, my drink of choice is whiskey anyway.

But I do wish I could cut back on soda, but I have the same problem that you do Joe!

Comment

Just thought I'd pop on this thread and say I had a very good Whiskey night for Mason's brothers wedding. I ruined it by doing a few shots instead of sticking to the whiskey n coke(which I was too drunk to notice was not pepsi) Ended up getting sick...but before that I had a great night. lol. No hangover either.

Comment

that's because whiskey is the awesome!!!

Comment

My drink of choice. Its the only one that doesn't make me sick. Well...usually. When you drink too much too fast ANYTHING will make you sick.

Comment

true

Comment

Reviving a thread 3 months dead...

I thought this appropriate for tonight,

DSCF3306 (640x480).jpg

Another weird concoction from St. Louis MO. This description makes me a little wary ,but 'llI give it a try (last time I said that I regretted my decision to try a hot and spicy ale made with jalapeno peppers).

DSCF3307 (640x480).jpg
                              Last edited by srboone; 12-20-2012, 11:00 PM.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I had this recently. Very good. (Not my picture)

Comment

Working...
                                X