No announcement yet.

Tasty Libation Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another one. I actually just found this one in the back of my fridge. DOGtoberfest Marzen style brewed by Flying Dog.

2012-03-13 18.13.45.jpg
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

mmm mmm mmm! That looks good! I have a tried a couple of the Flying Dog's. I remember them mostly for their names..In Heat Wheat and Old Scratch are the ones I had. Who can forget those titles?

Comment

starting to get pretty thirsty right about now...

Comment

I'm drinking a glass of honey mead (of all things) which is pretty cool stuff actually Makes one feel like Hagar the Horrible (or something)

BOOZE 1.jpg

BOOZE 2.jpg

Comment

or Hrothgar at the mead hall.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Am I the only one here who doesn't really drink? Although when I do I am partial to jack Daniels or Dr macgillicudys(I don't know how to spell it) fireball.

Comment

It's ok, TEri, you're welcome on this thread anytime! And I don't drink that often (though I did spend three years of my life drunk--when I sobered up, I had a BA in English!), pretty much when something appears on this thread psoted by me, I'm drinking, but it'll take me 4 or 5 days to polish off a six-pack.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I drink when I go camping and that's pretty well it. Gettin drunk by a fire listening to Garth Brooks is the best thing ever. Lol.

Comment

That's cool; but I'm sure we have a few budding AA all-stars on this forum!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                      I'm drinking a glass of honey mead (of all things) which is pretty cool stuff actually Makes one feel like Hagar the Horrible (or something)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5427[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5428[/ATTACH]
                      A friend of mine started making Mead a couple months ago. His first batch didn't come out very well though. It was probably the "sweetest" mead in existence (not in a good way) but I'm pretty sure 2 or 3 glasses of it will put you on your ass real fast.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        Am I the only one here who doesn't really drink? Although when I do I am partial to jack Daniels or Dr macgillicudys(I don't know how to spell it) fireball.
                        I really don't drink that much either Teri, at least not to a point where I'd be able to tell I'd been drinking. Beer is a bit of a passion of mine though, as I make my own.

Instagram

Comment

Suddenly nobody around here drinks...

Comment

Yep, very sad indeed Lately I too drink almost only water ! And I've removed soft drinks because they are too sweet for my mood (and my belly...). The positive thing is that now I don't have to drink 1 gallon of double malt beer to get drunk

Comment

I've felt left out on this thread since I'm a teetotaler. Don't know what I'll do w/ the Woot, Tasmaniac, and Misery when we celebrate our b-days next month.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

A libation is a pouring of liquid in an offering to something. It doesn't have to be alcoholic for the purposes of this thread, Terry. It simply must be tasty!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X