No announcement yet.

Tasty Libation Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh...two little Woots! (I suspected as much...)
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Uh oh...two little Woots! (I suspected as much...)
      Yeppers, and they're 1/2 Canadian - not, not Teri

Comment

No one even condisered than, Mr. Woot; but you sure threw that in mighty quickly!
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Absolving myself of blame before anyone pointed the finger

Comment

<I didn't kill him!>
            <Kill whom?>
            <uh....nobody. that's why I didn't kill him.>
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

For the love of all that is holy(or unholy) would someone tell me how to post a pic??? That was typed sweetly by the way
              Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by misery chastain loves co. View Post
                For the love of all that is holy(or unholy) would someone tell me how to post a pic??? That was typed sweetly by the way
                Thank you.
                There's a little image image in the quick post window. It's 3 icons from the right. Next to the image that looks like a film strip. Once you click it, it's pretty self explanatory.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

It's a frame with a picture of a tree and when you scroll over it, it says "image"
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

sea_dog_wild_blueberry_wheat_ale__66687_zoom.jpg

Testing.......

Comment

Yay!! Thanks guys! And thank you for not giving me heck as it was pretty easy....

Alas, I am not sipping this at the moment as I am at work. They allow me to play on the internet in between patients but no drinking allowed. Go figure. This is one of my favorite beers though!!

Comment

I've had that one before. It is pretty darn good. Don't go for their other fruit one's though, the fruit is just overbearing in the rest.

Instagram

Comment

You're welcome misery. I remember asking the same question months ago and somebody put me on the path to posting pics--it was pretty painless. And nice label. I was beginning to feel lonely on this thread. I'm a beer drinker, not a scotch swiller and lately it's all been the hard stuff!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

You're welcome misery. I remember asking the same question months ago and somebody put me on the path to posting pics--it was pretty painless. And nice label. I was beginning to feel lonely on this thread. I'm a beer drinker, not a scotch swiller and lately it's all been the hard stuff!
                            I like both, but here's a beer I posted to facebook last week. It's a pretty bad picture though as the bar / restaurant was horribly lighted. This is DuClaw Brewing Company's first beer in it's Anti-Venom series. Which is where they take their standard Venom Pale Ale and replace all the hops with a different single variety. It was pretty good. I'll post some more this weekend, as it's St Patty's Day and I'll be getting my drink on.

424573_10102402165632704_9371670_90256006_1212658700_n.jpg

Edit: I messed with the photo in photoshop to fix the brightness.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              I've had that one before. It is pretty darn good. Don't go for their other fruit one's though, the fruit is just overbearing in the rest.
                              Agreed, I have had the Raspberry and it's nowhere near as good as the Blueberry IMHO. Another Maine brewed one that I enjoy is Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale. A great fall beer if you like a cinnamon in your pumpkin!

EDIT: Nice pic! Oh yeah...St. Patty's Day. The Guinness will flow freely! In fact, happy early celebration everyone! Keep the Bayer handy

Comment

Me too srB. I just can't drink the hard stuff anymore unless it's in a margarita or something. I love trying different microbrews. Just browsing the big stores that have a nice assortment is like X-mas Eve....

Comment

Working...
                                X