Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    It'll be an experience Tas - then again, so's being axe murdered
    Ha! This makes me want to try it all the more!
    Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
    http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
      Tasmaniac, Just remember to put some water in it first time I've tried if (89.9%alc with no water) I've ended speaking 5 foreign languages to the girls in tv (beatuy contest...) the 79% alc is great to kill heavy dinners, the lunch before it and the breakfast before that
      Duly noted, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
        And bacteria
        So it's multi-functional then, hallucinogenic beverage plus it'll clean the toilet!

Comment

Whilst sipping a cold one and browsing these forums I happened upon this thread. I am officially in love with these forums! Nice one srboone!! I enjoyed looking at everyone's pictures! I have no idea how to post one myself but for this evening I have dug into the Shiner Bock Family Reunion 12 pack and am tipping back a tasty Shiner Black Lager.

*sits back, puts feet up* Oh yeah, I could be at home here....

Comment

Some more unadulterated EVIL in a bottle - how can there be anything thing at all wrong with booze claiming to be both "imitation liqueur" and having a "certified colour added" ???? Particularly when it's 60 proof, bright orange and smells like kerosine ??? I plan on cracking this one tonight, so if you don't hear from me ever again, well, blame it on the Golden Pear

BOOZE 1.jpg

BOOZE 2.jpg
            Last edited by Grant Wootton; 03-10-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Oh my....Moonshine in a fancy bottle!! Do let us know if you spontaneously combust......

Comment

244997HmPL_w.jpg

Comment

O, no! Not de lime in de coconut again...

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'll also be getting a bottle of this for my BDay! Anyone tried it yet?

devils_cut_bottle_shot.jpg

Comment

Looks awesome Tas, will have to source some of that sauce for my wicked own self (and, nope, never even heard of it, let alone tried it )

Comment

Havent had it (but I want it!!), have heard that it is pretty good though. Unfortunately, I finished my Southern Comfort and now I'm debating whether to buy booze or books... Both would be best!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          Havent had it (but I want it!!), have heard that it is pretty good though. Unfortunately, I finished my Southern Comfort and now I'm debating whether to buy booze or books... Both would be best!
                          If you buy (and drink) enought booz you'll end up buying books ! d'oh !

Comment

Don't worry, Pete, the decision gets esier as you get older.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                              If you buy (and drink) enought booz you'll end up buying books ! d'oh !
                              Lol, that's what usually happens! So many unplanned purchases...

Comment

Pete, better unplanned books than other unplanned events that occur under the influence a a good tipple (did I mention I have two kids)

Comment

Working...
                                X