No announcement yet.

Tasty Libation Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta get the little guy to finally go to sleep and then its popcorn and a movie. Plus some whiskey on the rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Gotta get the little guy to finally go to sleep and then its popcorn and a movie. Plus some whiskey on the rocks!
      What time is it over there? I could look it up but I am lazy

Comment

right now it's 10 pm. The little guy missed his afternoon nap today so we got him to sleep a bit earlier than usual.

Comment

Icic. Makes sense if its that late. I figured it was alot later but it was only 3pm here when you said it. was wondering how much of a time diff it was.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            right now it's 10 pm. The little guy missed his afternoon nap today so we got him to sleep a bit earlier than usual.
            10pm isn't early for the little guy!? And I thought it was bad that mine stays up 'til 9:00.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

That was 2 hours after he had gone to sleep though Was a bit late in replying to the post.

He usually goes to bed around 9 as well. I get home from work at around 6, eat dinner and then run off to a part time job for an hour or so. So when I get back at 8 that leaves me some time to play with him, give him a bath and put him to bed.

Comment

Tried a really good beer from Southern Tier. It's "Imperial Mokah". It uses the flavors of chocolate and Jamaican coffee. Very smooth and it went with the dessert really well.

mokah.jpeg
                http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
                http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
                http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

Looks good! And more posts in this thread are always welcome!

Comment

Cholocate and Jamican coffee Imperial sounds delicious!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

In an attempt to quash the bad feeling the serrano & jalepeno pepper ale left me with last week, I've gone back to a standard:

DSCF1621.jpg

Spicy, full-bodied with a carmelized taste. I love a beer that you can smell when you pop the top!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Looks good! Like the name.

Comment

Nice Squire - then again, anything that encompasses an Australians favourite word of all time is always appreciated

Comment

Dirty? I thought Australia was more dusty than dirty...
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

You silly bastard

Comment

Thanks Grant. It was so simple but it made me weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X