No announcement yet.

Tasty Libation Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Aussie icon - anything that's sold in 1.5 litre bottles just has to have the potential to knock one on their arse

WINE.jpg

Comment

Just made a Russian Imperial Stout yesterday. To bad it's at least 6 months before I can drink it.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Looks interesting Grant. Green ginger wine... I've had beer with ginger but never wine.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
          Looks interesting Grant. Green ginger wine... I've had beer with ginger but never wine.
          I'm a big fan of alcoholic ginger beer, and Stone's was the "go to" drink of choice (along with a bunch of el-cheapo Aussie knock-offs such as Brandavino, Passion Pop, April Gold, KB beer, etc) back when we were teenagers, too young to actually purchase booze, but with a friend that looked old enough and could pass muster at the counter. We'd pool our meager financial resources (Brandavino, a wine based brandy derivative, was $1.00) and get pie-eyed (ah, youth !!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
            An Aussie icon - anything that's sold in 1.5 litre bottles just has to have the potential to knock one on their arse

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4752[/ATTACH]
            Add a slosh of whiskey and it's the bee's knees!
            Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
            http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Yazi gingered flavor Vodka is also very good.
              P1170857.jpg

Comment

cool bottle!

Comment

Gotta get myself some of that stuff !!!!!!!!!!!! Is ginger, is good

Comment

This one'll tear ones soul apart

BOOZE 1.jpg

BOOZE 2.jpg

Comment

I agree totally, Mr. Woot. i was one of those innocents who had heard of absynthe, but didn't really know what it was. I don't think I'll be having any of that stuff ever again........
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I've seen Green Fairy for sale down in Hobart and really want to pick up a bottle. Never tried Absinthe but if it's good enough for Hemingway, van Gogh and Oscar Wilde...
                        Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
                        http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

It'll be an experience Tas - then again, so's being axe murdered

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                            It'll be an experience Tas - then again, so's being axe murdered
                            LOL! That's why in my advanced age I try and stick to the easy stuff such as whiskey and Miller Lite.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Tasmaniac, Just remember to put some water in it first time I've tried if (89.9%alc with no water) I've ended speaking 5 foreign languages to the girls in tv (beatuy contest...) the 79% alc is great to kill heavy dinners, the lunch before it and the breakfast before that

Comment

And bacteria

Comment

Working...
                                X