• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Cool. Thank you.

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

You can check the going rates here - https://www.collectiblebookvault.com...s-market-value

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    What is the going rate for Silence of the Lambs and Red Dragon A/Es?
    You can check the going rates here - https://www.collectiblebookvault.com...s-market-value

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Don't know what they are successfully selling for these days; however, I just checked ABE and it looks like Silence is in the 250-375 range. I only see one listing for Red Dragon on ABE and that copy is listed as 500.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Hannibal is now sold out! Congrats to everyone who was able to snag a copy!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Since I didn't get the first two books from Suntup, this was an easy pass. As usual, the book designs look great. Congrats to all who got one!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Speaking of FOMO, it looks like Hannibal is down to the last 40 copies. If you are on the fence, this may be your last chance to grab it at the list-price. Just saying.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats. I'm sure it will be a lovely book and all three will look fantastic together.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Completist FOMO got the best of me and I opted for a copy. Crap, this means I’m probably going to have to go for a copy of HANNIBAL RISING, too, when it’s offered, and I hear that one’s godawful.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    So what are you going to do? It's live and it's Hannibal. It's a pass for me even though I do own the other two A/E editions.

Completist FOMO got the best of me and I opted for a copy. Crap, this means I’m probably going to have to go for a copy of HANNIBAL RISING, too, when it’s offered, and I hear that one’s godawful.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    An easy pass. Even with as much as I LOVED the first two.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    I ended-up grabbing a copy. Was a bit cheaper than I was expecting. I also want to keep my Suntup "Lecter" set complete. While I have heard a lot of the complaints about the ending of this book, I think I would like to judge it for myself as I have yet to read Hannibal. Hopefully, I will enjoy it more than some others have.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    hannibal-thumbs-up3gjw8.gif

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Wow! I am totally shocked by todays' announcement! Everyone thought it was going to be Hannibal but it's CARI MORA!

Just kidding, it's Hannibal.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    So what are you going to do? It's live and it's Hannibal. It's a pass for me even though I do own the other two A/E editions.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I have the AEs of both RED DRAGON and SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, but am torn about what to do r.e. tomorrow’s announcement. While I’d like to continue the series, the reasons that made me skip reading the third one in its trade release still exist, even if they’re dressed up in a much more attractive edition. Need to figure this out quickly, as I imagine copies won’t last long.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    To get this back on track...There is announcement today. Correct?

I have a feeling I will be passing on this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X