X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I think I received one recently just marketing to in print editions of their books. Maybe there was a different one. IDK.

That's the one I received.

Leave a comment:

• Parviz
    replied
    Ah I see. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I think I received one recently just marketing to in print editions of their books. Maybe there was a different one. IDK.

Originally posted by Parviz View Post
    I heard that suntup sent out a mailer and was curious as to what it is and also who they went out to. Was it random etc. Should I be on the lookout for it.

Leave a comment:

• Parviz
    replied
    I heard that suntup sent out a mailer and was curious as to what it is and also who they went out to. Was it random etc. Should I be on the lookout for it.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    It looks like Guests should be shipping. Has anyone received a shipping notice or received this book?
    You can see the updates here. It's still in the case making stage. https://suntup.press/status-updates/

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Cool. I was there just to see the price. I was curious.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    It appears the remaining copies of the numbered Hex sold out in under a minute.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    It appears the remaining copies of the numbered Hex sold out in under a minute.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. I should have specified Artist Edition as well to avoid any confusion. Those other editions are not something I give much thought to.

I have not seen a notification that the Slipcases of for the Guests Artist Edition are complete. Shipping has been running about two weeks from that notice so I do not expect to see this one for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. I should have specified Artist Edition as well to avoid any confusion. Those other editions are not something I give much thought to.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I haven't received a shipping notice yet for my AGE of Guests; however, I did receive a shipping notice yesterday for my AGE of The Wolfen.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    It looks like Guests should be shipping. Has anyone received a shipping notice or received this book?
    I haven't received a shipping notice yet for my AGE of Guests; however, I did receive a shipping notice yesterday for my AGE of The Wolfen.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I think this might be the first AE that I don't buy. I have a US 1st and signed UK first of this book that I've never read. And I really need to begin watching my spending.

BUT the completionist in me has a loud voice. Be strong . . .

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I'm passing on Hex too. I bought a copy when the rumors started about it being on the Suntup list, and while I enjoyed it, it's not something I'm likely to reread.

I like the art except for the village scene - it looks very much like a Dutch village from a few hundred years ago, not at all like the small towns north of NYC.

Anyhow, saved another $150

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Pass....

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I'm going to have to play the contrarian in this case: I read HEX a few years back -- bought a signed UK 1st HC of it when the hype was initially growing around it -- and found its weaknesses overwhelmed its strengths, and ended up selling it, something I'm not often prone to do. I'm also not a fan of the storybook-like art in this case, though I understand from Jeff's interview with the author that he personally recommended the artist, so I'm glad to see he was able to secure the art he wanted to illustrate his work. I intend to pass this time around, and look forward t seeing what Suntup's next offering may be.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X