• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeremyM
    replied
    My guesses at this point are:

Jan - Silence of the Lambs
    Feb 1st - Slaughterhouse-Five - not hugely confident with this guess though, maybe Jurassic Park? Island of Dr Moreau?
    Feb 2nd - Interview with the Vampire edited: Ok, so it's not Interview with the Vampire
    Mar - Blood Meridian
    Last edited by JeremyM; 01-06-2021, 07:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Parviz
    replied
    Any guesses for next week announcement from suntup? Looking forward to the arc gift from Paul for this one. Wish there were more hints for the upcoming quarter

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Is it weird, that on Christmas Eve, I ordered a copy of The Auctioneer by Joan Samson AGE for myself? I had a $50 off coupon burning a whole in my pocket and I just couldn't wait anymore. I'm not a huge vampire fan but I was still torn over which book to order. It really came down to the artwork and slipcase. I found the art for The Auctioneer to be a little more my speed and I liked the slipcase just a little more.

Either way I'm sure I couldn't go wrong as all books from Paul look great.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Because of the backlog they are delivering packages on Sunday till Christmas. It’s been going on for the whole month of December. At least here in New York. Unfortunately the 39 inches of snow we got on Thursday has put the local post office even further behind then they already were.
    That makes sense but if this is an attempt at playing catchup they are doing it in the most inefficient way. So they deliver an item on Sunday that was not scheduled until Monday so that is an extra trip. I have multiple packages out for delivery today. Something Wicked, which was scheduled for last Saturday was delivered at 7:09 this morning. The other packages will be delivered this afternoon when the post comes by again.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

It was also a Sunday delivery and I thought the USPS only did that for Amazon.
    Because of the backlog they are delivering packages on Sunday till Christmas. It’s been going on for the whole month of December. At least here in New York. Unfortunately the 39 inches of snow we got on Thursday has put the local post office even further behind then they already were.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X