X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

a Centipede Press title I’ve been looking for popped up on eBay for a decent price so I HAD to pull the trigger on that one.
    What'd'ya get?

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I have a beautiful Copy of Watership Down, Artwork by John Lawrence. But I would pick up another copy.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremyM View Post

Yes - details of the editions planned for upcoming releases are included in the quarterly announcements - Announcement Schedule April – June 2021 - Suntup Editions
    Cool. Thanks! I knew this info was posted somewhere but I only found the announcement dates on the Suntup site.

By the description, I’m guessing Watership Down... which now I’m bummed out about because a Centipede Press title I’ve been looking for popped up on eBay for a decent price so I HAD to pull the trigger on that one. If it is Watership Down, I hope the price for an AE is reasonable so I can squeeze it into the budget.

Leave a comment:

• JeremyM
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Will this book announcement have an AE?
    Yes - details of the editions planned for upcoming releases are included in the quarterly announcements - Announcement Schedule April – June 2021 - Suntup Editions

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I have a signed 1st U.S. HC of REPLAY, as well as a 1st UK HC. Given my love for the novel, though, I'd probably still spring for an Suntup AE, completely shattering my "no duplicates" rule (which I also did earlier with I AM LEGEND and, again, the Suntup AE) that I have in place to try and moderate shelf space. Richard Adams' WATERSHIP DOWN would give me pause, but I'd probably still spring for it, as it's a book I haven't read since I was a teen and think about rereading from time to time, and I already screwed up by skipping the Centipede edition of Adams' GIRL IN A SWING.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X