Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats, Mr. jeffingoff. That is a score.

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    That's so fantastic. It's wild discovering that you have something more valuable than you realized. I remember when I learned that I have a Micheal Whelan remarque in my Grant Edition of Little Sister's of Eluria. I thought he drew KA as part of his signature.

Congrats! I look forward to seeing it.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Looking forward to seeing it!
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    That's so fantastic. It's wild discovering that you have something more valuable than you realized. I remember when I learned that I have a Micheal Whelan remarque in my Grant Edition of Little Sister's of Eluria. I thought he drew KA as part of his signature.

Thanks, guys ó letís say Monday, so look for it then. And congrats, Jeff, on your own pleasant surprise discovery!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    This about my 10th end of the world scenario, I'm sure this one will be just as disappointing as the others....LOL!
    Yea, when you grow up in the shadow of the Cold War with nuclear annihilation on the horizon each day; everything else pales in comparison.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Since I had the book out anyhow, I took some pictures of it, and, for those interested in seeing it, will feature it in my Twitter feed early next week.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Since I had the book out anyhow, I took some pictures of it, and, for those interested in seeing it, will feature it in my Twitter feed early next week.
    Looking forward to seeing it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X