X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    The AE was pricier than I expected but this is a story I really love and do not own in any fashion.

I feel the exact same way and am glad I picked-up a copy before Suntup sold out. I've always wanted to read this book as I loved the movie, but, I never got around to doing so. Almost pulled the trigger back when SubPress announced their version; however, the overall aesthetic just didn't grab me; so, I passed. Am glad I did as I really like what Suntup is offering and would've probably ended up passing on their version if I already had the SubPress version.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Thought about it too long I guess. Oh well.
    I expect other retailers will get copies of the artist edition.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    It'll be a steal for $350 (assuming the pricing trend (if two prices can be called a trend)) holds!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    That one went very quick. Sorry you missed it.

I did pick up Silence, but I will be hard pressed to pick up Hannibal if they do that one.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That one went very quick. Sorry you missed it.

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

Leave a comment:

• Parviz
    replied
    Artist edition too nice to pass up. I'm glad I decided to get it as well as my number.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is nuts. Congrats to Paul on this one.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Sold out.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    The reverse cover art was probably a big factor given what happened with Rosemary's Baby.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Anyone on the fence about the AE of Silence needs to decide now because over 750 have been sold in the first hour.
    46 left.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Anyone on the fence about the AE of Silence needs to decide now because over 750 have been sold in the first hour.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    AE of SotL reservation placed. I have an inscribed (to me) 1st trade HC of it, so no need enter the lottery for the numbered, but needed a AE companion to my AE of RED DRAGON (which I also have a signed 1st trade of).

Plus, like many of Paul’s bundles, I actually prefer the aesthetic and design of the AE more then the Numbered, even if for all practical purposes it’s less desirable by just about every measure. So that odd preference works in my favor when these new announcements hit.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    The AE was pricier than I expected but this is a story I really love and do not own in any fashion.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I do not need to think, I know I am off my rocker!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Think I'm off my rocker these days but I bit the bullet and ordered SOTL AE.
    I do not need to think, I know I am off my rocker!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X