Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Just dumped a bunch of new stuff over on my Etsy page if anyone is interested. New pens, discounted some older pens, leftover Salem's Lot carvings, extra Christmas ornaments, and new map / art carving thing.
    What kind of refills do the pens use?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      What kind of refills do the pens use?
      Good question. It depends on the style of pen. The twist pens I think take a "cross style" refill. I'm not sure off the top of my head what the "slimeline click" pens take, I'd have to look it up, same for the single "Manhattan" style click pen. The refills are all pretty cheap though, they usually come out to under a dollar a piece on Amazon.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I just found out my apartment complex just got a little free library. What weird horror should I put in it first?

Comment

Tim Curran "The Devil Next Door" or some Ketchum.

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
          I just found out my apartment complex just got a little free library. What weird horror should I put in it first?
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Anybody else on Librarything??

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              Sorry, never heard of it.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I was years ago but I eventually just faded away from it. I will see if my account is still active. I used to get a decent amount of free books every year from them however, at one point, they just didn't have things I was interested in. So I stopped entering the giveaway and kind of forgot about the site.

Comment

Okay. I just looked and hadn't been there in at least three years but my account is still active. Looks like I joined in 2010.

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                  I was years ago but I eventually just faded away from it. I will see if my account is still active. I used to get a decent amount of free books every year from them however, at one point, they just didn't have things I was interested in. So I stopped entering the giveaway and kind of forgot about the site.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    Sorry, never heard of it.
                    https://www.librarything.com/home

Comment

I'm thinking of cancelling an order and having the funds put into my Paypal account. My PP is linked to a bank. Does anyone know how that process works as I would like to take the money in PP and transfer into my bank account. If I've done this before I don't recall and I don't see where PP provides much info.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                        I'm thinking of cancelling an order and having the funds put into my Paypal account. My PP is linked to a bank. Does anyone know how that process works as I would like to take the money in PP and transfer into my bank account. If I've done this before I don't recall and I don't see where PP provides much info.
                        When you refund to PayPal it ends up in your PayPal wallet. You can log into your PayPal account and somewhere in there is a but to click on to transfer funds from your PayPal wallet to a linked bank account. It should be pretty straight forward.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          When you refund to PayPal it ends up in your PayPal wallet. You can log into your PayPal account and somewhere in there is a but to click on to transfer funds from your PayPal wallet to a linked bank account. It should be pretty straight forward.

Comment

In Bozeman Montana visiting Family. Stopped by a bookstore, no big scores but I did find a couple of old Tai Chi books. That's what happens when you get into your 60's, you pass on the sparring books and get the Tai Chi Books LOl!!!
                            Montana BKSTR.jpg
                            Last edited by mhatchett; 07-10-2019, 10:18 PM.

Comment

In Bozeman Montana visiting Family. Stopped by a bookstore, no big scores but I did find a couple of old Tai Chi books. That's what happens when you get into your 60's, you pass on the sparring books and get the Tai Chi Books LOl!!!
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]21596[/ATTACH]
                              As bad as getting old is at times it still beats the alternative!

Comment

Arthritis and all, Hell yeah LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                                X