Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Glad others enjoy this as well. Makes me feel less weird.
    I didn't realize Vader was a Poe. Learn something new everyday!

Comment

Yesterday I received and paid for my car insurance membership. Today I found a voicemail and was thrilled to learn I could and did pay for the Super Saver health insurance for January, I knew I was covered with the regular health insurance through December. Super Saver is one health insurance option during this rough time here. Now I wait for the car reregistration bill and the car insurance bill. I get hit with three or four things to take care of every January or February. During my previous position here I was able to save quite a bit and I've become better at saving. I decided to just do it and get the new Malerman four book set from SST Publications today.

Cap
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I see there is a new owner (lucky dog) of TDT set #199. It is listed here in AbeBooks most expensive of 2020:

https://www.abebooks.com/collectible...b2cta&abersp=1
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Look what the USPS did to the box Cemetery Dance sent me. Luckily the book is unscathed thanks CD's fine packaging. Naughty postal orafice handling methods. ~Cap
          Attached Files

Comment

That's totally CD's fault - they're shipping their boxes upside down.

I kid!!! That's sarcasm folks.

Anyways Cap - I'm glad nothing was damaged.

Comment

The accordion variant

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                That's totally CD's fault - they're shipping their boxes upside down.

I kid!!! That's sarcasm folks.

Anyways Cap - I'm glad nothing was damaged.
                Actually the label was put on the bottom of the box. ~Cap

Comment

Quick-Can anyone identify the book seen in one picture? ~Cap

Comment

PSA. Very important information:

Please be advised that tonight may include heavier than normal drinking. Be cautious. Be safe. Be smart.

And most importantly. No drunk book buying.

Comment

Hope everyone made it through the night safely and are enjoying a Happy New Year.

Comment

If anyone happens to be hungover today I would suggest some water and a big plate of pork and sauerkraut.

Comment

Happy New Year to all my Great Forum Friends. Hope for the best, plan for the worst and make the most of whatever comes our way. Find joy in the small things, as we strive for a bigger grander 2021!

Comment

Lets just say if someone were to have received a certain amount of money, lets just say $600, should said person pay down a little debt or buy a book which they normally couldn't afford?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                              Lets just say if someone were to have received a certain amount of money, lets just say $600, should said person pay down a little debt or buy a book which they normally couldn't afford?
                              You’ve come to the wrong place if you want a reasoned and practical answer to that question.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Really I'm just looking for a bunch of replies encouraging me to spend the money unwisely. These replies will be used in my defense once my wife realizes what I've done.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

You’ve come to the wrong place if you want a reasoned and practical answer to that question.

Comment

Working...
                                X