Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    This looks interesting to me. I went ahead and ordered a copy from Camelot. I think Tartarus does a great job.

https://camelotbooks.com/literary-hauntings.html
    I ordered a copy as well a few days ago, and I’m not typically a Tartarus customer…but this looks wonderful.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

images.jpg
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
        Haha. You too!

Comment

Hahahaha....."keep the change".

Merry Christmas
          I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Comment

All the best for the Holidays and a Happy New Year!!

Comment

Everybody have a great New year! Hope you find lots interesting Books, have lots of exciting adventures and do lots of good deeds!

Comment

Thanks. Right back at you.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2023.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                  Everybody have a great New year! Hope you find lots interesting Books, have lots of exciting adventures and do lots of good deeds!

Comment

Anyone have any luck recently in purchasing a floor lamp that has good light for reading? Having trouble finding a good one. They either are dim or like a spotlight.

Comment

Just received a shipping notification from Sub Press. No idea what I ordered so this one will be a treat. Kind of excited to see what it is. LOL.

Comment

I know that they are currently shipping their Charles Beaumont collection. Maybe it's that!

I just pre-ordered their new Tom Reamy collection and am super excited for it. Really enjoyed his novel Blind Voices and have been wanting to read his OOP short-story collection ever since. Now, I can as it has been collected together along with all his unpublished stuff.

Comment

I wanted to post over to give my condolences for the loss of Bill Bender AKA Merlin. He was my first friend on TDT forum and always treated me with respect and kindness. May He Rest in Peace.

Comment

My wife and I go way back with Bill and Sue.  My dear friend is missed for sure.

Ralph Mulleins
                            I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

I miss him as well. I don't visit Jerome and Patrick's site these days but did sneak in yesterday and saw of his passing. It hit me pretty hard. RIP, Bill.

Originally posted by mulleins View Post
                              My wife and I go way back with Bill and Sue. My dear friend is missed for sure.

Ralph Mulleins

Comment

I only occasionally lurk the TDT forum so I didn’t know Bill, but my condolences to you both—and to Bill’s other loved ones—on your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X