Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am ashamed to say that I have not yet read......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    I hadn't heard that about The Wilds, but that would be cool. If it was Leisure who was going to publish it (Which I am quite sure would be correct as they published a lot of his paperback stuff) then we'll have to see if another publisher picks it up being Leisure/Dorchester Publications/DP (They started using DP to fool people into not realizing it was Dorchester) is basically a dead company at this point. There is a large boycott of their stuff, which I fully support and won't be buying a single thing published by them except from places like Half Price Books since I know those books were paid for already (though whether the authors were paid is another question).n Even then, unless I REALLY want the book I won't even buy a Leisure book from any source at all
    I'm going back two or three years, before everything hit the fan. Maybe it was just a project that never got off the ground - does anyone else remember this?
    Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
    http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

There's a whole lot I am ashamed to have never read. I just started reading not long ago and havent even read half of the SK books I own and I dont even own them all. The Classic King books I am most ashamed of like Carrie, It, Christine, just off the top of my head. I even bought the 25th IT gift ed but have never read it at all. I dont read my books though. I use my ereader which is so much easier and convenient. I keep picking newer books to read first. Well my first SK book was The Drawing of the Three, someone picked it up for me not knowing it was part of a series...anyway...after that I read the whole DT series then I mixed it up a bit n read a few in a jumbled manner but lately I read Bag of Bones, quickly before the Mini came out, then Under The Dome because of the Shotime rumours, On writing because I got into writing again and now The Talisman just cuz someone told me to. I'll get around to them all eventually then find something else I like if the time ever comes when I have no more SK to read.

Comment

if the time ever comes when I have no more SK to read.
        I don't think that's possible LOL. For me it would take several lifetimes just to read the Dark Tower Series.

Comment

LOL I just saw the changes to the forum......"Receiving Daily Medication" couldn't be more true!!

Comment

Good to see you back Scot

Comment

It was released in the same book as Friday night in Beast house that leisure put out a couple years ago.Before all the nonsence started to come out over there.
              Originally posted by Tasmaniac View Post
              The Wilds by Richard Laymon.

I heard a while ago that this was going to be released again in paperback - was that Leisure?

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                I don't think that's possible LOL. For me it would take several lifetimes just to read the Dark Tower Series.
                Oh it will happen eventually because he has to die sometime and I'll be around quite a while after him...assuming I die of old age *Crossing fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                  Good to see you back Scot
                  Thanks Grant, but not quite back yet. I have a lot of catching up to do and the main reason I haven't been around for awhile is because I bought a new toy: a Samsung Galaxy MP3 player I've been messing with for days now.
                  But I'll be back permantely soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    Oh it will happen eventually because he has to die sometime and I'll be around quite a while after him...assuming I die of old age *Crossing fingers*
                    LOL I wish I could say I'd be around long after him. I'm not as old as he is (I'm 45) but ya never know what life could bring ya (death at any moment!).

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                      LOL I wish I could say I'd be around long after him. I'm not as old as he is (I'm 45) but ya never know what life could bring ya (death at any moment!).
                      Thats why I am crossing my fingers. I could just as easily die driving home from work in 25 minutes.

Comment

But death could be waiting for at home! Your bf's (I'm learning the lingo!) DVD's might know you've harbored evil thoughts about them!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ah, that's one of the Questions of the Ages answered for (some of) us - Scott & Teri aren't the same person

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                            Ah, that's one of the Questions of the Ages answered for (some of) us - Scott & Teri aren't the same person
                            Did ya really think I was Grant? I've invented a couple dozen characters on various forums I'm involved with but not here. I like fooling around but not when it concerns books! I'm deadly serious about those.....

Comment

I'm still alive if anyones wondering. But I'm glad to finally know who Scott is.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                It was released in the same book as Friday night in Beast house that leisure put out a couple years ago.Before all the nonsence started to come out over there.
                                Thank you, Bookworm 1!

Gonna track that sucker down!
                                Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
                                http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Working...
                                X