No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and I also got an anthology, Zombies: The Recent Dead. Another Neil Gaiman story with some Joe R. Lansdale, Brian Keene, David J. Schow, and some yahoo named Nik Houser whose name seems slightly familiar
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
      I loved the original book with the pictures. I got it after I read the House on Maple Street in Skeleton Crew. I'm guessing these are more the stories that were inspired. Great idea. Just went to amazon and ordered a copy for when it's released.
      Each of the stories has its own picture, even in the ARC. It's really neat!

John

Comment

My latest proof, with King's recipe for Pretty Good Bread:

John

Comment

Outstanding!!!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Postscripts 22/23 signed limited hardcover with dustjacket and traycase, very nice but the some of the signature sheets are loose
            Ladies Night - Ketchum signed limited by Silver Salamander Press
            Thre3some - Garton signed limited hardcover (75/100) by Sideshow Press
            Revene Flick! - Newman signed limited paperback by Sideshow Press (I noticed they were both labeled "#8 in the black ink press collection", or something like that)

Comment

Awesome, John!!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                My latest proof, with King's recipe for Pretty Good Bread:

John
                That looks like something I need to pick up!

Comment

Jester e-mail PS Publishing and i'm sure the ywill be very helpful in sorting out your problem, they have always replied to mine & sorted stuff asap.

Comment

What appear to be the original printer's proofs for It:

And the same for Misery:

I originally thought these were just F&Gs, but after inspection, I realize these are pre-proof items.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                      What appear to be the original printer's proofs for It:

And the same for Misery:

I originally thought these were just F&Gs, but after inspection, I realize these are pre-proof items.

John
                      Awesome find John.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

They look great, John how will you display them? Or will they just be stored away?

Comment

They'll probably just be stored away. I really don't have a good idea of how to display them.

John

Comment

Welcome little Terrier Mix! We have two dachshunds and a hobgoblin.

Comment

Southern Gods By John H. Jacobs. Nightshade Books. So far,so good. MDH

Comment

The Lost by Jack Ketchum CD ARC... I was moved by the King ARC's so I think I'm going to start doing it with Ketchum.

Comment

Working...
                                X