X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting looking font on that one!
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I have my shipping notice. Looking forward to having this one.

Comment

Got a couple things from the post today.
        Abom1.jpg

S/L of The Shining
        ShiningLtd.JPG

Comparison of the gift and s/l editions
        Compare.jpg

Comment

Abominable - trade HC????

After reading The Terror I really want to get my hands on The Abominable - Simmons is a great writer.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
            Abominable - trade HC????

After reading The Terror I really want to get my hands on The Abominable - Simmons is a great writer.
            Yessir

Comment

I was surprised SubPress has not announced a limited of Abominable.

Comment

I thought so as well.

Comment

Both are stunning books, love the limited of the Shining! Just gorgeous.

Comment

Haven't been posting or buying many books lately, mainly because I've been busting my butt relocating to a new store. We're a few days away from opening in our new location, though I still have a couple thousand more books to get over there. Not sure yet if I'm gonna stock the above book in my store, or keep it for myself. To be honest, I can say the same about a thousand of the books I've been acquiring lately.

Comment

My newest:

Publisher's letter:

John

Comment

Very freaking cool, John! Tell us how it is.

Comment

Can always count on you, John. Outstanding!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That is great! I'd imagine something like that is not easy to get ones hands on.

Comment

I know it's hard to post e-books on here, but I had a couple good coupons for Kobo from their latest trivia contest. Had a 75% and 65% coupon. With them I grabbed...... The Dervish House by Ian MacDonald and Wormholes by Dennis Meredith.

Both have been on a radar a while and what a better time to grab them than with a coupon!!!!

I almost bought The Windup Girl, but Dervish House won. Both seem really good reads.

Any thoughts for those who have read any of these 3????

Comment

I haven't read any of them except The Windup Girl. TWG was a tedious read but I couldn't seem to put it down either. I liked it but can't imagine going back for a re-read.

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                                I know it's hard to post e-books on here, but I had a couple good coupons for Kobo from their latest trivia contest. Had a 75% and 65% coupon. With them I grabbed...... The Dervish House by Ian MacDonald and Wormholes by Dennis Meredith.

Both have been on a radar a while and what a better time to grab them than with a coupon!!!!

I almost bought The Windup Girl, but Dervish House won. Both seem really good reads.

Any thoughts for those who have read any of these 3????
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X