X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A beautiful book!

John

Comment

Very nice edition of The Monk, Centipede hit it out of the park.

Comment

That looks absolutely stunning!!! What a fantastic purchase!!!
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Another great-lookinf CP book. Congratz!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Centipede put together another awesome looking book. Great job on snagging this one.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
              Interesting. What other books were there? Does it have any value (monetary, not literary)?
              I don't recall there being any other books in that lot that were of particular value, from what little research I've done so far, it looks like it could be worth between $100-200. Still not sure what I'm going to do with it

Comment

I just got the CD slipcase for my signed trade edition of Doctor Sleep.

John

Comment

And suddenly I didn't have any book money in reserve! Lol!!
                  1. Ransom Jay Mcinerney. Because I collect martial arts books, fiction and nonfiction. UK 1st ed 1985.
                  2. Restless Shadows Ron Kelly. Friend of the Forum.
                  3. All Heads Turn When the Hunt Goes By John Farris. Centipede Press, beautiful book and wallet crusher Lol!!
                  And because you haven't seen enough snow, a shot of our garden.
                  IMG_0305.jpg
                  IMG_0306.jpg
                  IMG_0307.jpgIMG_0301.jpg

Comment

Another very nice Centipede press books, the Ron Kelly novel looks nice too. Beautiful shot of the backyard too.

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Great adds Mike and great shot of the garden! All you need now is a Groundhog in the garden to complete that perfect winter image...
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Nice Mike! I had no idea the CP edition was so thick. Beautiful looking book and great ads. I wish I could have gotten a copy of Restless Shadows.

Comment

Love the Farris book. I want a copy so bad. I know my bookshelf could support the weight, i just don't think my wallet can support the price! Great additions all around!

Comment

Got my 2014 Grab Bag #1 today. Picked up some nice items.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                                Got my 2014 Grab Bag #1 today. Picked up some nice items.
                                Yeah? Come on fess up, what was in your grab bag then?
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X