X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you see them now?

Hunter

Comment

Great books GH! I really like the "Boys Life" cover. Very creepy.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Got all of these today. Hunter's Run and Swan Song are from HPB. Thought my copy of It's For You was missing the sig. page but I found it in the back which is a first for me, lol

DSC00268.jpg
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Nice, yeah i was the same with the Centipede Press books because they all have their sig pages at the back!

Comment

I bought "A signed ,doodled Hardcover preorder, version of "Locke and key 4, and #1 and 2 original comics from the same book, The Dark Tower "Set of The Little Sisters of Eluria".I found and purchased a Hardcover nice condition "First Book Club Edition of Carrie", for $7.00; YES! Plus a 5.00 copy of "The Dead Zone hardcover First Edition." Perfect Condition Also the first "Stand No Man's Land,"and" Hardcases loose Comics Set","The Stephen King Story Comic", and Clive Barker's Hellraiser's comics #1 and #2 .Beautiful Art in the comics SWEET. Went crazy when I got paid. Yet, it is Summer delight, buying newreads the last couple of weeks. My Horror fix is temporarily sated, Beambounder-Enjoy ,do not let anyone bring you down. Long days and pleasant Nights. Fireworks in long beach N.Y. tonight.Riverside Drive on the beach. Back to Vacationing.

Comment

Sounds quite a haul!

Comment

IMG_2952.jpg

Comment

More info please , because i have never heard of it before and it looks interesting

Comment

The Witcher. The Last Wish is the first book of the series.

Fantasy, elves, monsters, witches, and the like.

There's a popular video game based on the books.

Comment

Just got these:

IMG_3078.jpg
                      Attached Files

Comment

I realllly like that cover for 'The Five', congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                          I realllly like that cover for 'The Five', congratulations!
                          Thanks! I absolutely love the cover for The Five. And Dreamsongs has a really nice cover as well

Comment

peteOcha, you might want to look into Subterranean Press' GRRM: A Retrospective. It contains the complete text of Dreamsongs 1 & 2 plus a black and white picture for each story. There were three editions: trade, limited and lettered.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              peteOcha, you might want to look into Subterranean Press' GRRM: A Retrospective. It contains the complete text of Dreamsongs 1 & 2 plus a black and white picture for each story. There were three editions: trade, limited and lettered.
                              Thanks, will search for it now!

Comment

My latest: The Ninth Configuration/Twinkle, Twinkle, Killer Kane by William Peter Blatty51wB3UIxJ7L.jpg.

Hasn't arrived yet, tho. And with my luck, CD will bring out an edition of it in 2012.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X