Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Would you prefer to know before getting it or would you like to know beforehand? I can tell you, but won't if you don't wanna know.

Let it be a surprise..

Comment

Sounds good. Was going to say which it was and put a spoiler tag around it, but I know if it was me I'd be too tempted to see what the spoiler was, lol

I'm waiting for In Laymon's Terms and Keith Minnion's It's For You (And Other Dark Speculations) for sure. Also ordered Corpse Blossoms from Creeping Hemlock, not sure when it'll be shipped though
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Sounds good. Was going to say which it was and put a spoiler tag around it, but I know if it was me I'd be too tempted to see what the spoiler was, lol
        Yup I would look

Comment

I'm waiting for In Laymon's Terms and Keith Minnion's It's For You (And Other Dark Speculations) for sure. Also ordered Corpse Blossoms from Creeping Hemlock, not sure when it'll be shipped though
          Thanks a bunch. You book was shipped today. I hope you enjoy it!
          Creeping Hemlock Press/Print Is Dead

"These guys know more about the undead than I do... and that's saying something, because I've been hanging out with zombies for as long as I can remember." -George A. Romero on PRINT IS DEAD

Comment

Just arrived
            The Bachman Books UK 1st edition
            Sub Press trades of The Executioness by Tobias S Buckell & The Alchemist by Paulo Bacigalupi

Comment

Originally posted by RJ Sevin View Post
              Thanks a bunch. You book was shipped today. I hope you enjoy it!
              Awesome, thanks a lot
              Spoiler!

Comment

Found a few more 1st printings today. Still have to go to another HPB, might go on Friday.

DSC00265.jpg

I really liked the King signature that was etched in the front of The Tommyknockers (similar to the Cemetery Dance Signature Series hardcovers).

DSC00266.jpg

Desperation had a SK in the hardcover, and this picture is on the hardcover of Rose Madder

DSC00267.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

I just love the artwork of that Desperation dust jacket! And the rose on Rose Madder is a nice touch. I like when they add something to the cover under the dj, as I always take them off while reading.

Comment

Nice haul, you should put some covers on the dustjackets to keep them extra nice!

Comment

Just had a visit from the my friendly neighborhood UPS man:

PICT 010.jpg

Easton Press' Day after Doomsday set.

Will post art in my collection thread.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

They look real nice together!

Comment

US Advanced Reader copy of 'The Passage'

Comment

I collect all of the McCammon editions I can find. These are my most recent acquisitions.

German, Spanish, and Danish editions of Gone South, Mine, They Thirst, Boy's Life, and Post Mortem:

Brand-new Russian editions of They Thirst, Swan Song (2 books), The Wolf's Hour, and Boy's Life (2 books):

Hunter
                            Last edited by goathunter; 07-09-2011, 01:43 AM. Reason: Fix image links

Comment

Wish I could see them, I only see the dreaded X, unfortunately.

sk

Comment

I am not seeing the pictures either
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X