No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you won't be dissapinted with the quality of the book, i really to like my Centipede Press editions, congrats

Comment

Broken on the Wheel of Sex - Ketchum signed limited from 1999 sideshow press
      In Laymon's Terms
      Island Funeral - Minnion
      Barfodder - Graves

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
        Broken on the Wheel of Sex - Ketchum signed limited from 1999 sideshow press
        In Laymon's Terms
        Island Funeral - Minnion
        Barfodder - Graves
        I really enjoyed Barfodder. I picked it up soley to use one of the participation coupons I keep getting, but I'm glad I did.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I had my eye on this one for a while. I finally broke down and bought it:

SL500.jpg
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            I had my eye on this one for a while. I finally broke down and bought it:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]260[/ATTACH]
            Very nice, have my eye on that one as well, definitely plan to get it before too much longer
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

It's not a bad read. But then again I'm kind of impartial to Ketchum.

Comment

I'm partial to dark westerns. I've only read acouple of ketchum books, but it looked good...
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Just won the Signed and Numbered HC edition of Douglas Clegg's Breeder from SP for just $9.99 on Ebay.

Breeder.jpg

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive, lol. Have another book that'll hopefully arrive tomorrow
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Nice new arrivals everyone. Not been on really since saturday but there is a very good reason for that. I made a new purchase on Saturday, something that i have wanted for a very long time, more than any book that i have in my house at the moment and it all seemed to come together with wirlwind speed.

Here is my new pride and joy ....

Annable the dog (sorry for the bad pic, she has been so excited over the past couple of days its been hard to get any kind of picture)

We were very lucky. She's from a local rescue centre and i was called up on saturday morning to come and see her because the family that were suposed to be having here hadn't turned up. Well i got a friend to drive me straight there and i'm so glad he did. Annable is a little terrier cross who was found as a stray in a local city, she loves everything and everyone, will do anything for a little bit of fuss. She doesn't bark and seems so far to be house trained. Anyway, both me and my girlfriend are soooo very happy to have her as a new member of our small family!

Comment

Congrats on the new addition!!! My dog passed away last year and I haven't gotten another yet. I got Jack from a shelter when he was 6 weeks old back in 96. He was a great hunting dog...soon, tho. I need another one.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Cool dog. I love dogs and it's great that you picked this one up from the shelter!

+1 for the ps3

Comment

My latest (contains King's The House on Maple Street):

This also came with a promotional poster signed by the editor, Chris Van Allsburg. The poster is too big to fit in my scanner.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                            My latest (contains King's The House on Maple Street):

This also came with a promotional poster signed by the editor, Chris Van Allsburg. The poster is too big to fit in my scanner.

John
                            I loved the original book with the pictures. I got it after I read the House on Maple Street in Skeleton Crew. I'm guessing these are more the stories that were inspired. Great idea. Just went to amazon and ordered a copy for when it's released.
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

No picture, but I received my Earthling Press edition of Stephen Jones's The Very Best of Best New Horror. Now if I could only decide whether to put it with my King, Gaiman, Hill, or Straub signed/limiteds?
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I just received this one as well, it is a beautiful. I placed it on the shelf with my King limited editions but it may move. If I remember correctly I originally had my limited He is Legend there and now it is with my Hill books. To be honest I do not know why I place books were I place them. I seem to put a lot of thought into placement and then when I look back I can't explain my decision.
                                Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                                No picture, but I received my Earthling Press edition of Stephen Jones's The Very Best of Best New Horror. Now if I could only decide whether to put it with my King, Gaiman, Hill, or Straub signed/limiteds?

Comment

Working...
                                X