X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Good idea…maybe many of us have the same ISP. Will send mine shortly.
    And if it's a problem the mailing list service cannot fix, we'll just move onto a different service! I've had to do it before over the years for many different sites I've run, so the process is old hat by now. We'll get the newsletters through to you one way or another!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Please send me an email at [email protected] so I don't forget to start a support ticket when I'm back on the computer. Maybe if I tell them your email domains, they can check to make sure their sending server hasn't ended up on some spam lists, etc.

Brian
    Good idea…maybe many of us have the same ISP. Will send mine shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Please send me an email at [email protected] so I don't forget to start a support ticket when I'm back on the computer. Maybe if I tell them your email domains, they can check to make sure their sending server hasn't ended up on some spam lists, etc.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    For anyone who has been having a spam problem with the newsletter, please note that I sent one today in case you want to double-check where it ended up!

Brian
    Mine was in my Junk folder as well…like Martin, I’ve done what I can to circumvent that issue, but they continue to be flagged as Spam and sent to the Junk folder.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    For anyone who has been having a spam problem with the newsletter, please note that I sent one today in case you want to double-check where it ended up!

Brian
    Brian, I have set up anything coming from '@Lividian.com' to be treated as a safe sender. All Lividian emails continue to go to my Spam folder.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Today I'm announcing the Deluxe Lettered Edition of THE CHILL by Scott Carson, which will be shipping next week:

https://lividian.com/the-chill-lette...ing-next-week/

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

Wow, I'm obviously having the same problem. I just looked in my spam folder and I had nine emails from Brian in there that I hadn't seen. Yikes.
    I finally remembered this week to set Lividian up as a save sender. Hopefully that will stop all the Lividian emails from going to Junk.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Thank goodness it was being touted by other emails as for some odd and frustrating reason emails from Lividian always get dumped in my Junk folder.
    Wow, I'm obviously having the same problem. I just looked in my spam folder and I had nine emails from Brian in there that I hadn't seen. Yikes.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Your Patreon continues to exceed my expectations. Thank you for all you do!
    Couldn't agree more.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

You fine folks on the Lividian Level and higher are definitely just getting it as one of your perks.

Best,
    Brian
    Sweet! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

You fine folks on the Lividian Level and higher are definitely just getting it as one of your perks.

Best,
    Brian
    Your Patreon continues to exceed my expectations. Thank you for all you do!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Brian. Question on the Patreon side. Will supporters be getting the bundle paperback set or do we need to order that separately? Thanks!

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Brian. Question on the Patreon side. Will supporters be getting the bundle paperback set or do we need to order that separately? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Can't ask for much more than a day one sell out. Way to go!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X