X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Thank you Brian James Freeman for publishing The Chill. You have once again published a classy, elegant, and thoughtful looking book. I am beyond pleased with every LP book purchased from you.
    Thank you for the kind words!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Thank you Brian James Freeman for publishing The Chill. You have once again published a classy, elegant, and thoughtful looking book. I am beyond pleased with every LP book purchased from you.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    By the way Brian, since your query of a few weeks ago, I’ve received now at least a couple of emails directly to my inbox, rather than my junk folder as I have in the past. If you made a change, it seems to have worked.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    UPDATE: If you ordered THE CHILL directly from Lividian and haven't seen a shipping confirmation email, please email me at [email protected] so I can check on your order and/or forward your shipping info. Thank you!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Oh, so there might be other doodles from Francois!

Fingers crossed for one of the ones that Carson/Koryta wrote in.

You can definitely tell that Koryta isn't used to doing the Carson initials because they seem to be different from photo to photo
    The trade copies of the two Casson books are signed with a simple 'MK/SC'. I assume this is the first thing he has written out a Carson signature so it is probably still taking shape. When I get my Lividian copy I will post photos of both signatures.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Here is what Mr. Freeman had to say about the extra doodles.

I've posted some photos of what we did this weekend: inspecting and numbering books! The authors and artist have left a few surprises on a handful of signature sheets, and I included two examples:

https://lividian.com/preparing-the-c...carson-photos/
    Oh, so there might be other doodles from Francois!

Fingers crossed for one of the ones that Carson/Koryta wrote in.

You can definitely tell that Koryta isn't used to doing the Carson initials because they seem to be different from photo to photo

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I think the author added a little something to one of them as well.

Here is what Mr. Freeman had to say about the extra doodles.

I've posted some photos of what we did this weekend: inspecting and numbering books! The authors and artist have left a few surprises on a handful of signature sheets, and I included two examples:

https://lividian.com/preparing-the-c...carson-photos/

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I think the author added a little something to one of them as well.

You saw the skull one that was posted over on Facebook, right? Was there more than one doodle in the wild? Francois made it sound like it was only that one for this title.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

You saw the skull one that was posted over on Facebook, right? Was there more than one doodle in the wild? Francois made it sound like it was only that one for this title.
    That's the way it sounded to me as well. Brad from here was one would received it.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    On a side note if anyone here received one of the extra doodles please share what ya' got. Good luck all.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    On a side note if anyone here received one of the extra doodles please share what ya' got. Good luck all.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Received mine today. No time to open it yet but looking forward to breaking into the box.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I got mine today! Beautiful book. I love the slipcase window, and that particular combination of black and blue is perfect.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    My copy of The Chill is waiting at my front door for me to get home from work. Then, tomorrow my Suntup AE of Imagica is scheduled for delivery. Good week for books!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I got a text message from UPS letting me know to expect my order! Can't wait to see this book in person.
    UPS has scheduled my delivery for next Monday (3/14).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X