X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    If you are one of my Patreon Supporters on any tier, some very important information went out today. (I don't think I've heard of anyone having trouble getting the Patreon emails, but I wanted to post a message, just in case. )

Brian
    Just to let you know. I have had no issues with Patreon emails including todays, they all make it into my inbox.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Thank you for the kind words!

Retail price was $105 but it appears retailers are selling their remaining copies for $150 to $175.

Brian
    Just WOW! That is an impressive book for $105.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    If you are one of my Patreon Supporters on any tier, some very important information went out today. (I don't think I've heard of anyone having trouble getting the Patreon emails, but I wanted to post a message, just in case. )

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Received my copy of The Chill today. No extra doodles for me. I will say that this is one of the most impressive books I have received. The layout and how the art is worked into background at chapter breaks is next level. The cloth used on the slipcase and the book is stunningly beautiful. I don't even recall what this one sold for, but I guarantee that it was a bargain!

Retail price was $105 but it appears retailers are selling their remaining copies for $150 to $175.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Received my copy of The Chill today. No extra doodles for me. I will say that this is one of the most impressive books I have received. The layout and how the art is worked into background at chapter breaks is next level. The cloth used on the slipcase and the book is stunningly beautiful. I don't even recall what this one sold for, but I guarantee that it was a bargain!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    And another release its heels. Man, it sure is nice actually receiving books you pay for.
    Yes it is! I finished The Chill this morning, then read Guests, and now I'm half way through The Wolfen. With the crappy weather today, I didn't do much else but read.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    And another release its heels. Man, it sure is nice actually receiving books you pay for.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I made it 444 pages into The Chill last night, and it's a great read so far! I also really like the material used for the cover. Whatever it is, it feels really nice to hold as you're reading the book, and it doesn't seem to attract dust and cat hair the way some of my other books do.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    By the way Brian, since your query of a few weeks ago, I’ve received now at least a couple of emails directly to my inbox, rather than my junk folder as I have in the past. If you made a change, it seems to have worked.
    Good deal! I'm not sure I ever actually got confirmation that the change we tried went through, but I'm hoping it did and helped.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Thank you Brian James Freeman for publishing The Chill. You have once again published a classy, elegant, and thoughtful looking book. I am beyond pleased with every LP book purchased from you.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Thank you Brian James Freeman for publishing The Chill. You have once again published a classy, elegant, and thoughtful looking book. I am beyond pleased with every LP book purchased from you.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    By the way Brian, since your query of a few weeks ago, I’ve received now at least a couple of emails directly to my inbox, rather than my junk folder as I have in the past. If you made a change, it seems to have worked.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    UPDATE: If you ordered THE CHILL directly from Lividian and haven't seen a shipping confirmation email, please email me at [email protected] so I can check on your order and/or forward your shipping info. Thank you!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Oh, so there might be other doodles from Francois!

Fingers crossed for one of the ones that Carson/Koryta wrote in.

You can definitely tell that Koryta isn't used to doing the Carson initials because they seem to be different from photo to photo
    The trade copies of the two Casson books are signed with a simple 'MK/SC'. I assume this is the first thing he has written out a Carson signature so it is probably still taking shape. When I get my Lividian copy I will post photos of both signatures.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Here is what Mr. Freeman had to say about the extra doodles.

I've posted some photos of what we did this weekend: inspecting and numbering books! The authors and artist have left a few surprises on a handful of signature sheets, and I included two examples:

https://lividian.com/preparing-the-c...carson-photos/
    Oh, so there might be other doodles from Francois!

Fingers crossed for one of the ones that Carson/Koryta wrote in.

You can definitely tell that Koryta isn't used to doing the Carson initials because they seem to be different from photo to photo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X