Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    You have that right. I just love LP editions and truly appreciate how they have kept these accessible to the everyday book collector. The three A/E books i own from them rank as some of the nicest books in my library. They are cherished.

Heck. Even my wife looked at them for more than a second. That is high praise from her. She commented on how nice the material was for NC and she thought the cut-out was really fun.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    NC is a gorgeous production. I have all three LP productions so far and absolutely plan on pre-ordering # 4.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post
    Hey Ron - Bad Moon still has it listed as available at $99.
    Thanks for the lead!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    NC is a gorgeous production. I have all three LP productions so far and absolutely plan on pre-ordering # 4.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Dark Regions also appears to have some for sale, at $125.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    Hey Ron - Bad Moon still has it listed as available at $99.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I probably made a mistake by passing on the O’Nan volume. Hopefully down the road the aftermarket will be kind to me.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Just received my copy of "The Night Country". It turned out fantastic. This will be my first O'Nan read. Have heard nothing but good things about his work and am excited to finally be able to give it a try. Have been blown away by every Lividian release so far and look forward to the next announcement!
    I hope you like it! In my view O'Nan is a great writer.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just received my copy of "The Night Country". It turned out fantastic. This will be my first O'Nan read. Have heard nothing but good things about his work and am excited to finally be able to give it a try. Have been blown away by every Lividian release so far and look forward to the next announcement!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I know right? A lot of great book for the price point. Congrats on the books arrival!

FYI. The cut-out works with and without the DJ. Check it out.

I will have to try that. Plan on reading the introduction and afterword tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I know right? A lot of great book for the price point. Congrats on the books arrival!

FYI. The cut-out works with and without the DJ. Check it out.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Just opened my copy of 'The Night Country'. Very impressive, Not sure how Brian was able retail this book for $85. As much bang for your buck as you will find for a book!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Just opened my copy of 'The Night Country'. Very impressive, Not sure how Brian was able retail this book for $85. As much bang for your buck as you will find for a book!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I think you will be pleased with this one. Hope it shows up for you tomorrow.

Mine is out for delivery. I know I will be thrilled to have this one. O'Nan is a very underrated author in my view. This book is not one of my top O'Nan novels but I am thrilled to have another limited by him and hope for more. Probably not in the cards but I would also love a limited of his non-fiction book about the circus fire.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    IMG_20210720_082758272.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Probably copyright issues here but you can have the liquid spray out the mouth.

index.jpg

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

The Jeff Word is going to create a cologne called Tome which smells like a freshly published book.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Received my LE today and I am thrilled about this book. Such a beautiful book and slipcase. The textural feel of it is awesome, the weight is nice, and the little touch with the cut out (with and without the DJ) really makes this shine.

jeffingoff
    The book smells great as well!

Thanks, LP.
    The Jeff Word is going to create a cologne called Tome which smells like a freshly published book.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X