X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Two ARCs. One for Walking and the other for the O'Nan book. Make me an offer if anyone wants the O'Nan ARC.
    Already read the extra material in the O'Nan title. Paul Tremblay has a real good afterword in there.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Two ARCs. One for Walking and the other for the O'Nan book. Make me an offer if anyone wants the O'Nan ARC.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Congrats! I'm assuming these are some Patreon items?

Yes they are.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats! I'm assuming these are some Patreon items?

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    For the first time in a long time I have two packages that were shipped media mail arriving early today. They left PA on March 16th and were scheduled for delivery on March 23rd. Both are out for delivery today. Both are from Lividian and I am VERY excited to receive them!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    For the first time in a long time I have two packages that were shipped media mail arriving early today. They left PA on March 16th and were scheduled for delivery on March 23rd. Both are out for delivery today. Both are from Lividian and I am VERY excited to receive them!

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    Yea. That is kind of what I remember as well. Well whenever it occurs and -probably- whatever it is I will be a buyer. Have been so impressed with what Brian has put together so far.

Agreed. At this point the announcements are just telling me when I need to put money aside. Auto buy with this company for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I can see how that happened. Both presses are making some amazing books.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Whoops, damn it -- yes, it sure was...sorry about that. I see "book announcement" and for some reason my mind automatically thinks of Suntup.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Wrong press? ;-)
    Whoops, damn it -- yes, it sure was...sorry about that. I see "book announcement" and for some reason my mind automatically thinks of Suntup.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Wrong press? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I wonder when the next book announcement will be coming?
    (Edited/deleted to cover up my obliviousness.)
    Last edited by RonClinton; 02-19-2021, 12:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Yea. That is kind of what I remember as well. Well whenever it occurs and -probably- whatever it is I will be a buyer. Have been so impressed with what Brian has put together so far.

Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
    I had the same thought a few days ago. I remember something in a previous email about two more titles to announce.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    I had the same thought a few days ago. I remember something in a previous email about two more titles to announce.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I wonder when the next book announcement will be coming?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

So is the Cemetery Dance version being canned in favor of a Lividian version? The ARC for the CD version was in one of the previous grab bags.
    Not meaning to speak for Brian or Cemetery Dance but Brian did say this was for Patreon subscribers and the Cemetery Dance version will still be produced.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I assume it's ok to post this here...Brian posted about a VERY cool sounding illustrated edition of his Walking With Ghosts collection for Patreon supporters!

https://brianjamesfreeman.com/2021/0...1D0dXePp41eot8

So is the Cemetery Dance version being canned in favor of a Lividian version? The ARC for the CD version was in one of the previous grab bags.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X