X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Your Patreon continues to exceed my expectations. Thank you for all you do!
    Couldn't agree more.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

You fine folks on the Lividian Level and higher are definitely just getting it as one of your perks.

Best,
    Brian
    Sweet! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

You fine folks on the Lividian Level and higher are definitely just getting it as one of your perks.

Best,
    Brian
    Your Patreon continues to exceed my expectations. Thank you for all you do!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Brian. Question on the Patreon side. Will supporters be getting the bundle paperback set or do we need to order that separately? Thanks!

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Brian. Question on the Patreon side. Will supporters be getting the bundle paperback set or do we need to order that separately? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Can't ask for much more than a day one sell out. Way to go!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Looks like the limited has sold out on the Lividian website. Hope everyone was able to get a copy that wanted a copy as it looks like some of the other vendors have already sold out their allotment of the limited as well. Big Congrats Brian!!!
    Yep, sold out direct and on a couple of retailer sites now!

https://lividian.com/the-king-of-sha...-now-sold-out/

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Looks like the limited has sold out on the Lividian website. Hope everyone was able to get a copy that wanted a copy as it looks like some of the other vendors have already sold out their allotment of the limited as well. Big Congrats Brian!!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I stand corrected and apologize for the misinformation…the interior artwork looked to me to be Chadbourne’s work, so much so that I didn’t confirm it with the sales copy. Apparently I’ve never seen Chong’s black-and-white drawing work in other books, or at least never recognized it as his art. The similarity to Chadbourne’s work is, to my eyes, striking…but I shouldn’t have been lazy and simply assumed it was Glenn’s.
    No worries. I was assuming I had missed something.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I stand corrected and apologize for the misinformation…the interior artwork looked to me to be Chadbourne’s work, so much so that I didn’t confirm it with the sales copy. Apparently I’ve never seen Chong’s black-and-white drawing work in other books, or at least never recognized it as his art. The similarity to Chadbourne’s work is, to my eyes, striking…but I shouldn’t have been lazy and simply assumed it was Glenn’s.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Chadbourne’s art is used for the interior black-and-white illustrations of the newly announced release…Chong’s work is on the cover only.
    I remain confused as the Lividian websites states:

For the Limited:
    Deluxe Production Features:
    • Ten black and white interior illustrations by Vincent Chong
    • Full-color dust jacket artwork by Vincent Chong

For the Trade Hardcover:
    Production Features:
    • Full-color dust jacket artwork by Vincent Chong (different from the Limited Edition)
    • Ten black and white interior illustrations by Vincent Chong

The Paperback Bundle has no mention of interior art but states 'These editions feature brand new cover artwork by Vincent Chong created exclusively for these editions'

I am finding no mention of Chadborne. Where are you seeing him?

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied

Chadbourne’s art is used for the interior black-and-white illustrations of the newly announced release…Chong’s work is on the cover only.
    Not true. The interior B&W illustrations are by Vincent Chong, too---as they have been for all of the previous books.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

What involvement does Chadborne have on this series? The only artist I seen mentioned is Vincent Chong.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I'm letter 'Q' with Lividian so if one of you guys needs to match with Cardinal Black, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied
    What involvement does Chadborne have on this series? The only artist I seen mentioned is Vincent Chong.
    Correct. All of the art for the entire series has been done by Vincent Chong.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X