X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Had no clue there was an announcement today, so I completely missed out. Kind of a bummer because I love the art on this one. The lettered edition looks absolutely gorgeous.
    It will probably get lost but I figured I would post it here in case it helps anyone.

Suntup Announcement Schedule Q1 2021:
    January – March 2021
    JANUARY 2021
    Wednesday,January 6th, 2021 Facebook Live
    Thursday,January 7th, 2021 Announcement and Matching Pre-Order
    Saturday,January 9th, 2021 Public Pre-Order

FEBRUARY 2021
    Wednesday,February 3rd, 2021 Facebook Live
    Thursday,February 4th, 2021 Announcement and Matching Pre-Order
    Saturday,February 6th, 2021 Public Pre-Order
    Wednesday,February 24th, 202 Facebook Live
    Thursday,February 25th, 2021 Announcement and Matching Pre-Order
    Saturday,February 27th, 2021 Public Pre-Order

MARCH 2021
    Wednesday,March 17th, 2021 Facebook Live
    Thursday,March 18th, 2021 Announcement and Matching Pre-Order
    Saturday,March 20th, 2021 Public Pre-Order

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Had no clue there was an announcement today, so I completely missed out. Kind of a bummer because I love the art on this one. The lettered edition looks absolutely gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    It's a safe assumption that Kim gets bombarded with pre-listing emails for titles that sell out this fast.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Since I was slammed at work today, I never got a chance to order the AGE, and yes, as you all know, it's sold out.

I asked Kim at Camelot if she has any extras (I haven't seen her post anything yet) or maybe CDCC will have an offer.

Stupid work getting in the way!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post

I did pick up Silence, but I will be hard pressed to pick up Hannibal if they do that one.
    Agreed -- my (huge) affinity for this series starts with RED DRAGON and stops with SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. The others were -- like CARI MORA (though perhaps not quite to that extent) -- unfortunate and unneeded, and fell far short of the brilliance shown in those first two books.
    Last edited by RonClinton; 01-08-2021, 02:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I feel the exact same way and am glad I picked-up a copy before Suntup sold out. I've always wanted to read this book as I loved the movie, but, I never got around to doing so. Almost pulled the trigger back when SubPress announced their version; however, the overall aesthetic just didn't grab me; so, I passed. Am glad I did as I really like what Suntup is offering and would've probably ended up passing on their version if I already had the SubPress version.
    You are in for a treat when you read this one for the first time. It is a great story!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    The AE was pricier than I expected but this is a story I really love and do not own in any fashion.

I feel the exact same way and am glad I picked-up a copy before Suntup sold out. I've always wanted to read this book as I loved the movie, but, I never got around to doing so. Almost pulled the trigger back when SubPress announced their version; however, the overall aesthetic just didn't grab me; so, I passed. Am glad I did as I really like what Suntup is offering and would've probably ended up passing on their version if I already had the SubPress version.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Thought about it too long I guess. Oh well.
    I expect other retailers will get copies of the artist edition.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    It'll be a steal for $350 (assuming the pricing trend (if two prices can be called a trend)) holds!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    That one went very quick. Sorry you missed it.

I did pick up Silence, but I will be hard pressed to pick up Hannibal if they do that one.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That one went very quick. Sorry you missed it.

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

Leave a comment:

• Parviz
    replied
    Artist edition too nice to pass up. I'm glad I decided to get it as well as my number.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is nuts. Congrats to Paul on this one.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Sold out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X