X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

It was also a Sunday delivery and I thought the USPS only did that for Amazon.
    Because of the backlog they are delivering packages on Sunday till Christmas. It’s been going on for the whole month of December. At least here in New York. Unfortunately the 39 inches of snow we got on Thursday has put the local post office even further behind then they already were.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

It was your Pod Person.
    It was also a Sunday delivery and I thought the USPS only did that for Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    So just got home and decided to check Informed Delivery to see if Something Wicked may arrive tomorrow. No progress on that but one of the Suntup packages scheduled for tomorrow was marked as delivered today. Checked and sure enough it was behind a plant on my front porch. Interesting thing is it is identified as Priority Mail Signature Required. The plant must have signed for it.
    It was your Pod Person.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

I didn't get any notification on Wicked, but Bibliomysteries hasn't had updated tracking info since arriving here - LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER. I'm sure it'll get here eventually.
    Sorry to hear that, unfortunately you may be waiting into the new year for Something Wicked. Bibliomysteries is at my local post office so I will have it tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied

I saw that this morning. Glad mine at least wasn't in that batch, hope yours isn't either. The first two packages that I have had delayed were both scheduled for Friday I will likely have a third on Monday.
    I didn't get any notification on Wicked, but Bibliomysteries hasn't had updated tracking info since arriving here - LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER. I'm sure it'll get here eventually.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X