• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Congrats!

Thanks. It was right on the borderline of what I would be willing to spend for it,

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats!

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I picked one up.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I picked one up.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I like the odd tchotchke here or there and would have put this on my Suntup shelf.
    Same. I have one little knickknack on each shelf, so this would have fit right in. And the price wasn’t too bad…had it been over $50 I probably would’ve bagged the idea.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I like the odd tchotchke here or there and would have put this on my Suntup shelf.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Was anyone able to snag one of those Suntup bookshelf logos? By the time I caught the email they were already gone.
    No, I didn't see the email until two or three hours after it was sent, and they were long gone by that point. Too bad, as I would have really liked to have one of those as bookshelf candy. I note that Paul indicates that they may or may not be more available after this lot, depending on demand...given that they were a quick sell-out, the demand is certainly there, so hopefully there'll be another shot at them.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Was anyone able to snag one of those Suntup bookshelf logos? By the time I caught the email they were already gone.
    No, I try to stay away from their baubles due to cost, but, I know exactly how you feel as that happened to me with their Jaws paperweight. (Yes, I would have bent my rule for that one!)

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Sorry. Those are above my means and therefore I exclude them from my thoughts. I was referring to the artist edition.

Gotcha.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mulleins View Post
    I grabbed one of the AE Omen and passed on the signed. Something about the AE that tops the signed and lettered copies.

Mulleins
    With a few notable exceptions, I almost always prefer the AE over the numbered or lettered. I’m consistently impressed by the look of the latter and can appreciate the artistry of the designs, but as I guess a bit of a traditionalist, I prefer the jacketed edition. My wallet certainly does as well.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

I agree, I think the AE is so good that I'm not willing to spend an extra $350 for the Numbered.
    That's how I feel about most of them. The AE is plenty.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I grabbed one of the AE Omen and passed on the signed. Something about the AE that tops the signed and lettered copies.

Mulleins
    I agree, I think the AE is so good that I'm not willing to spend an extra $350 for the Numbered.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied

Mulleins
    You know, I agree. I really like the look of the AE. It makes me doubt my decision to pass.

Leave a comment:

• mulleins
    replied

Mulleins

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Camelot to the rescue for some folks. Great heads up.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Camelot has copies of THE OMEN AE if anyone missed out and is looking for one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X