Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splync
    replied
    My Cujo mug arrived today! It makes for a very fine mug collection.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    As a side note there will be a 2nd one of these before we're done with this years CDCC. Might be July's item, but I'm leaning towards August.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The note for the June item should be hitting people's inboxes this afternoon.
    Best item yet, order placed!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The note for the June item should be hitting people's inboxes this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Received my Carrie mug today. Looks great!
    Me tooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Love it!!

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Just a heads up. There's only a couple of days left to get the last mug. I've got next months item ready to go, and it's a classic style of item for the CDCC. I'm sure you guys will love it.
    I had to go back and make sure I ordered this last mug. Luckily I found that I did already. I received my Carrie mug yesterday and it looks great. Very intrigued about next month’s “classic style” item.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    I got my shipping notice today! :-)

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Just a heads up. There's only a couple of days left to get the last mug. I've got next months item ready to go, and it's a classic style of item for the CDCC. I'm sure you guys will love it.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Wow. That's more delayed than I would have thought. But I guess they may be backed up from COVID or something.
    Yes. They sent out an email a couple weeks ago saying that things were behind because of new procedures they were putting in place. I figured that they were shut down because of the virus. Guess not. The email said something about working with limited staff right now as well.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Shipping notice today for the Carrie mug. Lots of shipping notices today.
    Wow. That's more delayed than I would have thought. But I guess they may be backed up from COVID or something.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Shipping notice today for the Carrie mug. Lots of shipping notices today.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I had decided to purchase a slipcase for If It Bleeds and noticed this one was still available so I added it.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Well my surprise delivery was a recent in-stock impulse buy. Elevation Slipcase. I have to exercise better restraint! Glad to have it though, it is a beautiful case.
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    You scared me there, Martin. I had to go check to see if I had this one.
    I've lost track of the slipcases I've ordered - I really hope I have the orders right.

The Elevation slipcase was one I knew that I had - but I couldn't find the book for it until recently. Couple of weeks ago we finished unpacking the last TWENTY-TWO BOXES of books we had and in one of the last boxes was the book.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Well my surprise delivery was a recent in-stock impulse buy. Elevation Slipcase. I have to exercise better restraint! Glad to have it though, it is a beautiful case.
    You scared me there, Martin. I had to go check to see if I had this one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X