X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    We've got some new exclusive shirts for the CDCC (today I think). We have a CDCC 9 specific shirt and a generic CDCC shirt. The plan is to offer the generic CDCC shirt to anyone who has ever been in the CDCC and the CDCC 9 shirt to just members of the CDCC 9.

I've got some thoughts on CDCC exclusive merch going forward and I think we'll be testing those thoughts out with CDCC 10.

edit: Don't go looking for the shirts yet though. The emails to the CDCC will have discount links in them.
    I was just getting ready to ask if an email would be sent out to CDCC members when I saw your edit. Should we expect the email later today, Dan?

EDIT: "(today I think)" READING COMPREHENSION, MARMADUKE!
    Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 07-02-2019, 03:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    We've got some new exclusive shirts for the CDCC (today I think). We have a CDCC 9 specific shirt and a generic CDCC shirt. The plan is to offer the generic CDCC shirt to anyone who has ever been in the CDCC and the CDCC 9 shirt to just members of the CDCC 9.

I've got some thoughts on CDCC exclusive merch going forward and I think we'll be testing those thoughts out with CDCC 10.

edit: Don't go looking for the shirts yet though. The emails to the CDCC will have discount links in them.
    Last edited by Dan Hocker; 07-02-2019, 02:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• One eyed cat
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    What did you get? ~Cap
    Houses under the sea. Sorry for the long pause there.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
    Snagged a copy of today's offering and I'm stoked as I've had my eye on this for awhile now.
    What did you get? ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• One eyed cat
    replied
    Snagged a copy of today's offering and I'm stoked as I've had my eye on this for awhile now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X