Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c marvel
    replied
    I did opt in for the 6 month CDCC trial membership. I got this set up Wednesday morning. Thanks Dan! ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Hopefully it wasn't a pirate.
    Has never been an issue on my street but you never know.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I'd give it at least a couple of days. We used to have a mailman who just scanned everything in his truck first thing in the morning, and then he'd actually deliver the packages whenever he felt like it, which wasn't always the same day!
    This was shipped via UPS rather than USPS. I do not believe I requested that but who knows. For USPS we have lock boxes. UPS typically sets things behind a large planter by my front door. I live on a street with no through access and have stay at home people on all sides. We have never had an issue and hope this is cleared up quickly. I suspect it was placed on the wrong door.
    Last edited by Martin; 03-12-2020, 09:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    So here is a first for me. UPS emailed me that my sampler Grab Bag was delivered at 11:42 today. I was home by 1:30 and nothing. Went online to UPS and they require me to wait 24 hours before filing a claim. That makes no sense.
    Hopefully it wasn't a pirate.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    So here is a first for me. UPS emailed me that my sampler Grab Bag was delivered at 11:42 today. I was home by 1:30 and nothing. Went online to UPS and they require me to wait 24 hours before filing a claim. That makes no sense.
    I'd give it at least a couple of days. We used to have a mailman who just scanned everything in his truck first thing in the morning, and then he'd actually deliver the packages whenever he felt like it, which wasn't always the same day!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Got my sampler grab bag today. Very very pleased. Especially with the lettered edition I received.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Was greatly pleased with my 2/20 box when I got home last night. One duplicate and one lettered without the signature sheet. The lettered is the second book in a series. I read the 1st in the series and enjoyed it but chose not to continue. I have come close to adding the limited of this several times. Really happy with this purchase!
    Last edited by Martin; 03-06-2020, 11:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Sounds really interesting. Got my shipping notice today as well . We shall see soon.
    Got my notice as well. Excited for this one. I also got my shipping notice for Centipede’s Haunting of Hill House. My excitement for that one is high as well, but tempered by the invoice I just received for that one. It shall hurt the pocket book.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The sampler was a fairly interesting mix. The limited and trades might not be all that interesting to someone who buys a lot of stuff, but the lettereds should be worth the price of admission (so to speak). The actual "lettered books" used you probably got a bit of a preview of in the recent CDCC mailings and the PC copies used were all fairly old stuff.
    Sounds really interesting. Got my shipping notice today as well . We shall see soon.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The sampler was a fairly interesting mix. The limited and trades might not be all that interesting to someone who buys a lot of stuff, but the lettereds should be worth the price of admission (so to speak). The actual "lettered books" used you probably got a bit of a preview of in the recent CDCC mailings and the PC copies used were all fairly old stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    I also just got the shipping notice for my "sampler" Grab Bag which is one signed Lettered Edition, one signed Limited Edition, and one Trade Hardcover Edition. I said I was going to pass on this but I succumbed to peer pressure. Damn this forum!

I must confess that I'm very curious as to what this grab bag will contain. I'm all a-tingle with anticipation!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    Got my email and ordered the book!
    So did I!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    CDCC note incoming. This one's a new announcement / book.
    Got my email and ordered the book!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    CDCC note incoming. This one's a new announcement / book.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X