X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
    Just placed my order and used my CD credit also. Very glad that I joined CDCC this year. I’ve been able to take advantage of many offers on a limited budget that I’d have to pass on otherwise. I also appreciate the comments and recommendations from all the long time members here on the forum.
    The CDCC and the monthly credit is purchase sure does help with the book budget. Be careful listening to us though. We are pretty good at helping people spend their money.

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Just placed my order and used my CD credit also. Very glad that I joined CDCC this year. I’ve been able to take advantage of many offers on a limited budget that I’d have to pass on otherwise. I also appreciate the comments and recommendations from all the long time members here on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Maybe I got the first order placed and will get the creme of the crop. Yes Dan, I know, that is not how this works. It’s all random etcetera, etcetera. A guy can dream though!
    Bought two with my good old CD credit account.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Maybe I got the first order placed and will get the creme of the crop. Yes Dan, I know, that is not how this works. It’s all random etcetera, etcetera. A guy can dream though!

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    I jumped on todays offer without hesitation.
    I’m leaning this way also. I will likely pull the trigger later this evening when I get home and have time to sit down for a few minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    I had it in my cart and was halfway through the checkout process when I changed my mind. Yeah, I'll probably regret it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I saw today's offer and opted to pass on it. I think if I was a part of it I'd would be too tempted by all of the offers. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    I'm not a CDCC member. I did get the 2 for $20 offer and the Grab Bag offer (Books missing the signature sheet apparently). I passed on both offers. ~Cap
    Yep we had some leftovers from the grab bag offer so we hit a larger group of people on Friday.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I'm not a CDCC member. I did get the 2 for $20 offer and the Grab Bag offer (Books missing the signature sheet apparently). I passed on both offers. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I hit on that first offer as well. If anything I'll be ahead on my Christmas shopping.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I bit on the first part of the offer. For the same reasons as Mr. Terry. Passing on part two because anything I want, I already have. Really great deals though.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    We sent a newsletter about the 2nd part of the deal today. If anyone missed it, we're offer 2 for $20 on select titles.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/feb2for20deal.html

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I bit on one of them--pretty fun offer and low risk (if I get a duplicate, I won't mind, maybe, but I hope I don't, but even still).
    Me too and with the CD credit stash an even more "no brainer"!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    CDCC should have a special in their email that is actually 2 specials
    I bit on one of them--pretty fun offer and low risk (if I get a duplicate, I won't mind, maybe, but I hope I don't, but even still).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X