Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    CDCC should have a special in their email that is actually 2 specials

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I am also very impressed with how the book is structured. On a side note this is the first time in a very long time that a Stephen King story is being re-printed that I had not previously read.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
    I’m not surprised it sold out so quickly. This is a fantastic book and the illustrations are very eye-catching. I also think the way the stories are laid out in the Table of Contents is very creative. An amazing job all around.
    I am also very impressed with how the book is structured. On a side note this is the first time in a very long time that a Stephen King story is being re-printed that I had not previously read.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    The sore butt is from sitting on the fence too long before buying. Beware the white pickets!
    Oh, I bought it as soon as I got the email. It sold out fast!

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    7 or 8 of the stories are new!

Also, for anyone on the fence... the Limited Edition will be SOLD OUT by morning...

Brian
    I’m not surprised it sold out so quickly. This is a fantastic book and the illustrations are very eye-catching. I also think the way the stories are laid out in the Table of Contents is very creative. An amazing job all around.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I'm not sure. There was a bright light, then I don't remember anything until I woke up with a sore butt...and my book is missing...
    The sore butt is from sitting on the fence too long before buying. Beware the white pickets!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    OMG, don't leave us hanging! I'm on the edge of my seat, how does this one end? That Redacted guy really knows how to build suspense!
    I'm not sure. There was a bright light, then I don't remember anything until I woke up with a sore butt...and my book is missing...

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I did end up ordering a copy this morning. I love the cover and it has a story by one of my favorite authors....... well several of my favorite authors but one who got me hooked on reading

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    I find his books very hard to read. Almost every sentence has words covered with black marker.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21963[/ATTACH]
    OMG, don't leave us hanging! I'm on the edge of my seat, how does this one end? That Redacted guy really knows how to build suspense!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I received the ARC and am really excited about this one. The good news is that I will be receiving this as a subscriber to Mr. Freeman's Patreon. The ARC does not have individual copyright dates but I believe this is a mix of new and old.
    7 or 8 of the stories are new!

Also, for anyone on the fence... the Limited Edition will be SOLD OUT by morning...

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I received the ARC and am really excited about this one. The good news is that I will be receiving this as a subscriber to Mr. Freeman's Patreon. The ARC does not have individual copyright dates but I believe this is a mix of new and old.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I find his books very hard to read. Almost every sentence has words covered with black marker.
    LOL!!!!!! Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Jeez, how many stories are we supposed to want to read by this REDACTED guy?? Never heard of him.

Redaction-of-Documents-in-Litigation.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Right at the top of the description:

Featuring [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and [REDACTED]... Plus a BRAND NEW novella by [REDACTED]!
    Jeez, how many stories are we supposed to want to read by this REDACTED guy?? Never heard of him.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Hhmmm..I will have to check the ToC a Little closer...
    Right at the top of the description:

Featuring [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and [REDACTED]... Plus a BRAND NEW novella by [REDACTED]!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X