X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I previously bought the CDCC T-Shirt from Teespring and had not issue with the quality. There were no vibrant colors to print but the shirt quality is good and the print is well applied.
    I agree. I bought two of the previous CDCC t-shirts and I was very pleased with both the quality of the shirts and the printing.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by rjmyers View Post
    Just received my CD Ornament sweatshirt from Teespring and was wondering what others thought about the quality of what they (Teespring) produce. I think the best I could say about what I received is....underwhelmed. This is not a knock on CD, or even really a complaint. I love the image design, and a sweatshirt is a sweatshirt. I will happily wear it until I can do so no more, but the print quality seems really minimal. Attached is a picture, and you can see how washed out the colors are. The "red" blood-splat is essentially pink; you can really see the contrast with the red on the tablecloth in the photo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21855[/ATTACH]

Is this typical of Teespring's quality, or is this just a poor one-off? If this is what to expect, I will probably have to pass on future Teespring offerings.
    I previously bought the CDCC T-Shirt from Teespring and had not issue with the quality. There were no vibrant colors to print but the shirt quality is good and the print is well applied.

Leave a comment:

• rjmyers
    replied
    Just received my CD Ornament sweatshirt from Teespring and was wondering what others thought about the quality of what they (Teespring) produce. I think the best I could say about what I received is....underwhelmed. This is not a knock on CD, or even really a complaint. I love the image design, and a sweatshirt is a sweatshirt. I will happily wear it until I can do so no more, but the print quality seems really minimal. Attached is a picture, and you can see how washed out the colors are. The "red" blood-splat is essentially pink; you can really see the contrast with the red on the tablecloth in the photo.

cd_teespring.JPG

Is this typical of Teespring's quality, or is this just a poor one-off? If this is what to expect, I will probably have to pass on future Teespring offerings.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Just a quick reminder that the December CDCC exclusive item is only availible until the 31st. We'll send out the link to the January item either late next week or early the week after that.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The CDCC exclusive item email is on the way. Also we have some Holiday designs for everyone going on over on Teespring as well. I think an email about that is going out too. Here's the link for the stuff for everyone. Check your email for the CDCC exclusive item.

https://teespring.com/cd-ornament?pid=11
    Love the design on the exclusive item. Unfortunately it is not something I would ever use.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The CDCC exclusive item email is on the way. Also we have some Holiday designs for everyone going on over on Teespring as well. I think an email about that is going out too. Here's the link for the stuff for everyone. Check your email for the CDCC exclusive item.

https://teespring.com/cd-ornament?pid=11

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    This is the first I've heard about Brian & Kate's new limited edition of one....Congrats to the happy family!
    Yeah what's up with that?? I thought CDCC members got early notification on all new limited editions.
    Congratulations to Brian and Kate.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    This is the first I've heard about Brian & Kate's new limited edition of one....Congrats to the happy family!
    Yeah I don't recall getting the announcement in the mail!

Congrats!!! Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    Looks like the November Bonus item is printing. Thanks for buying. I'll have the December item up this week hopefully. With Thanksgiving and Brian and Kate having a new baby this completely slipped out minds. So keep an eye out for that soon.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Looks like the November Bonus item is printing. Thanks for buying. I'll have the December item up this week hopefully. With Thanksgiving and Brian and Kate having a new baby this completely slipped out minds. So keep an eye out for that soon.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Check your inboxes.
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    This is great
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Ordered!
    I'm excited by this email as well! I'm in!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Check your inboxes.
    Ordered!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    This is great

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Check your inboxes.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The shirt sale is over. We're sending the link for the November item now. Keep an eye out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X