X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Here is the item you are remembering.

* Plus a brand new feature we've never offered before: a "one day only spending spree" each and every month of your membership!
    If you've ever wanted to go wild in the Cemetery Dance store, then we have the deal for you! Each month, we'll send CDCC members an exclusive, one day only coupon code that can be used on as many items as you can stuff into your virtual shopping cart! There will be NO maximum savings!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

I think that was only for CDCC 10. It was a $10 credit every month. The last $10 credit I received with CDCC 10 was last September. I don't think a credit like that was offered with CDCC 11.

I'm trying to find the perks that were supposed to come with CDCC 11 but I'm having trouble locating it. My order confirmation email says "Monthly SPENDING SPREE for members only!".
    Thanks. I know it was no longer a credit but the spending spree does ring a bell. I don't believe we have received such an offer each month as of this date. Hopefully Brian or Dan will clarify.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Could someone please remind me of the details for the latest CDCC membership? I thought we were to receive a discount code or the like each month. Thanks!
    I think that was only for CDCC 10. It was a $10 credit every month. The last $10 credit I received with CDCC 10 was last September. I don't think a credit like that was offered with CDCC 11.

I'm trying to find the perks that were supposed to come with CDCC 11 but I'm having trouble locating it. My order confirmation email says "Monthly SPENDING SPREE for members only!".
    Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 01-12-2021, 10:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Could someone please remind me of the details for the latest CDCC membership? I thought we were to receive a discount code or the like each month. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Mine required a short stay at the flattening ward of Dr. Jeffingoff's book hospital. But it's good as new now.
    Mine requires the same medical attention but that doctor is not in my chap books network so I must settle with home remedies.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Mine required a short stay at the flattening ward of Dr. Jeffingoff's book hospital. But it's good as new now.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post
    My chapbook arrived and it made for a very unique unboxing for me, haha!

https://youtu.be/NtOb2fRVilU
    Yikes!! I better check mine out more carefully when I get home tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

My copy has a crease from shipment but does not suffer from the trimming issue you have. Nice video as always!

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    When does the shopping spree perk kick in? There wasn't one last month.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    This week I think.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Any idea when the second SK grab bag that was offered the end of September is going to ship?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I would grab a couple of those.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I don't need any more pint glasses - but I really like this one! I'll definitely grab one when it's available.

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The monthly Teespring stuff was only for CDCC 10. One time deal to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the CDCC. To be honest the Teespring deals weren't really all that popular. Pretty sure if I crunched the numbers on those we probably actually lost money. We are going to be trying some CDCC items sold through the CD website again though. This isn't to say there won't be more Teespring stuff in the future, but we can't really keep up with the "new item every month" thing we did last year. Towards the end we where really struggling for ideas. Here's a preview of what will be the first offering.
    generate.png

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

I'll let Brian know. Probably just forgot to assign the category.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X