No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I miss something or was there not an offering from tee spring this month? Also did the shopping day every month for October happen and I missed that one as well? I just realized that its November in 2 days. What a strange year

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Did I miss something or was there not an offering from tee spring this month? Also did the shopping day every month for October happen and I missed that one as well? I just realized that its November in 2 days. What a strange year
      I may be remembering wrong but I thought the Tee Spring offering this month was a list of prior items still available.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I may be remembering wrong but I thought the Tee Spring offering this month was a list of prior items still available.
        I thought those were near the end of September. I could be wrong as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          I was wondering about this myself.

Comment

The monthly Teespring stuff was only for CDCC 10. One time deal to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the CDCC. To be honest the Teespring deals weren't really all that popular. Pretty sure if I crunched the numbers on those we probably actually lost money. We are going to be trying some CDCC items sold through the CD website again though. This isn't to say there won't be more Teespring stuff in the future, but we can't really keep up with the "new item every month" thing we did last year. Towards the end we where really struggling for ideas. Here's a preview of what will be the first offering.
            generate.png
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              The monthly Teespring stuff was only for CDCC 10. One time deal to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the CDCC. To be honest the Teespring deals weren't really all that popular. Pretty sure if I crunched the numbers on those we probably actually lost money. We are going to be trying some CDCC items sold through the CD website again though. This isn't to say there won't be more Teespring stuff in the future, but we can't really keep up with the "new item every month" thing we did last year. Towards the end we where really struggling for ideas. Here's a preview of what will be the first offering.
              generate.png
              I like that!

Comment

I'd probably buy that. Dan, Strand's new novella isn't showing on the Novella Series page. FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  I'd probably buy that. Dan, Strand's new novella isn't showing on the Novella Series page. FYI.
                  I'll let Brian know. Probably just forgot to assign the category.

Instagram

Comment

I'll let Brian know. Probably just forgot to assign the category.

Comment

I don't need any more pint glasses - but I really like this one! I'll definitely grab one when it's available.

generate.png

Comment

I would grab a couple of those.

Comment

Any idea when the second SK grab bag that was offered the end of September is going to ship?

Comment

This week I think.

Instagram

Comment

When does the shopping spree perk kick in? There wasn't one last month.

Comment

My chapbook arrived and it made for a very unique unboxing for me, haha!

https://youtu.be/NtOb2fRVilU

Comment

Working...
                                X