Well those sold out fast.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Your note prompted me to check my email. Glad it is something I already had!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        They sure did! It's a beautiful book.

Comment

I received a general email last about Kevin Quigley's new SK book. I tried to buy it immediately, but it was sold out. As far as I can tell, this was the first I heard of it, despite being a member of this Club.
          Did anyone else get a notification?

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
            I received a general email last about Kevin Quigley's new SK book. I tried to buy it immediately, but it was sold out. As far as I can tell, this was the first I heard of it, despite being a member of this Club.
            Dan had said that the book was part of a book club or a previous set over on The Dark Tower forums, so there probably weren't many available for actual sales. It does seem odd though!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

Dan had said that the book was part of a book club or a previous set over on The Dark Tower forums, so there probably weren't many available for actual sales. It does seem odd though!
              P!us I think this is the book Rich was giving away free with an order of his new book over the weekend or last week.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

P!us I think this is the book Rich was giving away free with an order of his new book over the weekend or last week.
                Yeah, that would do it too!

Comment

I received a CDCC email about it yesterday

Comment

It was part of a three book forthcoming grab bag at some point. And I do believe some were given away on a promotion recently. I received an email yesterday reminding me that I had already ordered it and could ignore the announcement unless I wanted an additional copy.

Comment

Right - Thanks for the replies. I was just wondering why it was almost sold out as soon as I first heard about it. Now I understand! And I guess I can live without it.

Comment

You can try emailing Mindy at CD, they may have a few left for sale. I did that and got one yesterday.

Comment

The book was part of a book club. So it was mostly sold out before it was even announced or Rich gave some copies away.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Camelot Books has PC copies listed for pre-order for anyone looking for a copy of the Quigley book.

B

Comment

Thanks everyone. Mindy looked after me. As usual.

Comment

I love a surprise. Informed delivery tells me I have a package from Cemetery Dance coming today. I have no shipment notice so the contents will be a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X