CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I love a surprise. Informed delivery tells me I have a package from Cemetery Dance coming today. I have no shipment notice so the contents will be a surprise.
    Did you order Usher's Passing? That seems to have snuck its way out the door.

Comment

Didn't know it was out . Didn't get any shipping notice either.

Comment

The Malfi book was delivered for me today, ,maybe it's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

Did you order Usher's Passing? That seems to have snuck its way out the door.
          Did not order that one.

I stand corrected. It would appear that I did order Usher's Passing after all. It must have sounded interesting at the time. Have no recollection of what it is about.
          Last edited by Martin; 05-03-2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
            The Malfi book was delivered for me today, ,maybe it's that.
            Received the Malfi book last week. It is also the last shipment notification I received.

Comment

The CDCC Pint glasses shipped out to everyone recently. Sorry these took so long, they've been in the warehouse for awhile just looking for a opening in the shipping schedule. Watch your email for a new CDCC exclusive offering today.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Perfect time actually Dan - summer is approaching and pint glasses are good for beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  The CDCC Pint glasses shipped out to everyone recently. Sorry these took so long, they've been in the warehouse for awhile just looking for a opening in the shipping schedule. Watch your email for a new CDCC exclusive offering today.
                  Received mine yesterday and it's nice! In true collector fashion; I won't be using it

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Received mine yesterday and it's nice! In true collector fashion; I won't be using it
                    Mine is not due to arrive until next Monday and I will be using it.

Comment

Well FedEx shows my pint glass as 'Out For Delivery'. The last scan point was Hagerstown MD. I suspect it will not arrive today.

Comment

Well FedEx shows my pint glass as 'Out For Delivery'. The last scan point was Hagerstown MD. I suspect it will not arrive today.
                        Rich is bring it to you personally on his private jet

Comment

Rich is bring it to you personally on his private jet
                          If he calls I can meet him at the airport, It is a pretty quick drive from here.

Comment

Pint glass arrived. Great design, love it!

Comment

Pint glass arrived. Great design, love it!
                              Are you gonna grab the latest item as well? I'm thinking of picking one up.

Comment

Are you gonna grab the latest item as well? I'm thinking of picking one up.
                                Ordered when first offered.

Comment

Working...
                                X