No announcement yet.

Stephen King the Doubleday Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the fact that Glenn Chadbourne is doing artwork for both the PS and CD editions of Carrie...

I have always said that Glenn's artwork is stunning and those pictures for the signature pages on the gift/artist/lettered editions just reinforces my belief even more!!!Fantastic artwork!!!

Nice one, Brian!!!
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

I like that they are doing a special page for the gift edition even if it is not signed. Really cool. Now the wait.PS should have their edition out soon right. It did say April on the web site.

Comment

That is some SWEEEEEEEET artwork that Glenn is doing. Happy happy joy joy that it's going to connect all the books!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I love the update about the signature sheets! I agree with the idea that the same artist on the signature sheets will give the books a more cohesive feel. It's details like this that is getting me really excited about these books. Really glad I opted for the AE.

Comment

I love it! It pleases me to have Glenn Chadbourne's art in all of CD's SK books, even if he isn't the feature artist.

Comment

Just got the email about the remarques. Think I'll skip on Carrie but go for Salem's Lot.

Comment

I want them all remaqued!!

Comment

I want them all Remarqued too! Ordered mine for Carrie! Not really in my budget (yesterday's CDCC offer and an order from Thunderstorm killed my reserve cash), but convinced my wife that this could be her anniversary gift to me. The gift for the ninth year anniversary is Glenn Chadbourne Remarque, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    The gift for the ninth year anniversary is Glenn Chadbourne Remarque, right?
                    Traditionally speaking, yes! Some people feel it's also appropriate these days for the ten year and eleven year. Just FYI.

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                        Traditionally speaking, yes! Some people feel it's also appropriate these days for the ten year and eleven year. Just FYI.

Brian
                        Also, for the half year anniversaries!!

Comment

So...with my 8 year coming this fall......

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                            Only a mass market paperback. Sorry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                              Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              Only a mass market paperback. Sorry!!!
                              Cripes... It's going to be my 7th Anniversary in August, so I guess I don't even get a mass market paperback?
                              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                                Cripes... It's going to be my 7th Anniversary in August, so I guess I don't even get a mass market paperback?
                                Kindle or Nook. Your choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X