X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already done!!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
      Get stuck in there and order your Glenn Chadbourne remarque, you'll regret it later if you don't!!
      I wasn't really planning to do so (and obviously I'm not Brad) but you guys convinced me to change my mind and order one. Not really a huge GC fan, though.

sk

Comment

Loving that plan and as previously posted, it's TRULY AWESOME!!!!

Get stuck in there Brad and order your Glenn Chadbourne remarque, you'll regret it later if you don't!!
        Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        Already done!!
        Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        I wasn't really planning to do so (and obviously I'm not Brad) but you guys convinced me to change my mind and order one. Not really a huge GC fan, though.

sk
        Good lads, well done!!!

Right, who else needs to buy a Glenn Chadbourne remarque before it's too late?... Come on, Chop Chop!!!
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Since gift certificates are allowed, I'm getting a Remarque! Just emailed Mindy, I'm glad because I didn't want to have some copies with one and some without, Since Glenn is doing the sig sheets and these Remarques does that mean he will not be doing the art for any of the five remaining books?

Comment

I LOVE Glenn's work, but if he is always doing the sig sheets, I think the series would look better as a whole with him not doing a cover.

Comment

I LOVE Glenn's work, but if he is always doing the sig sheets, I think the series would look better as a whole with him not doing a cover.
              Makes sense but I thought I would ask anyway

Comment

Yeah I agree, the set would look disjointed as a whole if he was to do a cover as well. But don't worry, Brian posted this response on the Dark Tower Forum, when he was asked if Glenn Chadbourne was involved with creating some of the artwork:

The Dark Tower Forum: Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman

Glenn might be doing interiors. He isn't on the cover list.

Brian
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

I'm gonna miss out on Carrie but from Brian's e-mail today I hope that means I don miss out on Salem's Lot remarque as well. I hope you all hate it and decide not to get another one

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                    I'm gonna miss out on Carrie but from Brian's e-mail today I hope that means I don miss out on Salem's Lot remarque as well. I hope you all hate it and decide not to get another one
                    As it's a Glenn Chadbourne remarque, it will be nothing less than stunning, so the chances of hating it will be exactly zero percent!!!

Seriously though Dan, you should re-consider your decision and get the remarque for Carrie too. Glenn's artwork is guaranteed to be out-of-this-world amazing and you will definitely regret later on if you don't. Just think how cool the entire set will look, once you have Glenn's original pieces of artwork to tie them all together...
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      That's the plan!

Brian
                      Well, that is fantastic news! I guess I need to start saving my nickels for the next book and remarque in the series! I'm pretty excited since this will be my first full page color remarque.

Comment

As it's a Glenn Chadbourne remarque, it will be nothing less than stunning, so the chances of hating it will be exactly zero percent!!!

Seriously though Dan, you should re-consider your decision and get the remarque for Carrie too. Glenn's artwork is guaranteed to be out-of-this-world amazing and you will definitely regret later on if you don't. Just think how cool the entire set will look, once you have Glenn's original pieces of artwork to tie them all together...
                        I hear ya, it will be absolutely beautiful. But I don't think I'll have the money to do each one, and may even skip a few of the releases (unlikely), so I want to pick and choose. Would love one for The Shing, Pet Sematary and Salem's Lot, if funds allow. I don't actually own any remarques yet.

Comment

I just thought of a tricky question (as if it's not compicated enough). Will you match the numbered edition of The Shining to the numbered editions of Dr. Sleep, or to the numbers of previous Artist Editions from the Doubleday line-up? Doesn't really matter to me, since I don't have Doctor Sleep. It just occurred to me, and figured it might hurt Brian's brain a bit.

Comment

I just thought of a tricky question (as if it's not compicated enough). Will you match the numbered edition of The Shining to the numbered editions of Dr. Sleep, or to the numbers of previous Artist Editions from the Doubleday line-up? Doesn't really matter to me, since I don't have Doctor Sleep. It just occurred to me, and figured it might hurt Brian's brain a bit.
                            They'll be matched to 'Salem's Lot.

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I'm pretty certain numbers will be matched to those who purchased previous Artist Editions from the Doubleday line-up.

EDIT: Brian beat me to it. LOL!
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Small production update/plan change for Carrie I wanted to note. At today's production meeting, we decided to go with full color illustrated endpapers for the Numbered Artist Edition. They're going to look really sharp with the cover artwork for the AE, which we've now seen a preliminary version of and think our collectors will really like. We'll post the AE cover artwork once we have the final version all designed, so probably in two or three weeks.

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X