Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen King the Doubleday Years

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Hey, you should write Steve with that idea! I like it!

    Brian
    I seem to have lost his phone number again, can you shoot it over to me?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
      We've worked with Daniele Serra on one project before and I bet we will again at some point. The style of art really works for certain stories.

      Brian
      Great, i really like his style!

      Comment


        Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        I seem to have lost his phone number again, can you shoot it over to me?
        Sure, it's 207... hey, wait a second, this feels like a trick of some kind!

        Brian
        Brian James Freeman
        brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

        Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
        Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
        Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

        Comment


          So he lives in Maine? lol

          Comment


            Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
            Sure, it's 207... hey, wait a second, this feels like a trick of some kind!

            Brian
            Trick?!?!? Trick?!?!?

            Comment


              I've got my pen ready now so you can keep going...

              Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
              Sure, it's 207...

              Brian
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

              Comment


                Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                Good idea - The Doubleday Years, The Viking Years, The Scribner Years....
                Followed by: the Happy but Now Poor CD customer years.....

                Comment


                  emptypockets.jpg

                  Comment


                    Hey! Where did you get that pic of me?

                    Comment


                      They took one of me and just photoshopped your face on it!!

                      Comment


                        It does kinda look like you Brad..
                        Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        They took one of me and just photoshopped your face on it!!

                        Comment


                          Congrats on the sellout of the Artist Edition! Two editions down, one more to go! Any word on possible Remarques for this book?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                            Congrats on the sellout of the Artist Edition! Two editions down, one more to go! Any word on possible Remarques for this book?
                            Thank you!

                            No official word just yet on the remarques, but we should have some very interesting news soon!

                            Brian
                            Brian James Freeman
                            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                            Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                            Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                            Comment


                              Thanks for the update, Brian!

                              Comment


                                A remarqued Carrie would be fantastic!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X