Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen King the Doubleday Years

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    I forgot to apply the CDCC coupon. Can I just email mindy and have the $22.50 I think it would have been applied back to my gift certificate?

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      the stephen king site won't even come up for me.
      Yikes, I thought it was just me!

      Brian
      Brian James Freeman
      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
      Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
      Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

      Comment


        #78
        What's the status on the sales of the Artist Edition?

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
          The CDCC discount doesn't apply because they're special. Regular Gift Certificates are fine. The old discounted "savings certificates" we used to sell can't be used because they were sold at such insane discounts. Sorry!

          Brian
          What about the Cemetery Dance Book Club 4 discount? (I'm not really sure about the CDCC.....the CC part I mean...).
          I still have one code to go...valid till April 15.....

          sk

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
            What's the status on the sales of the Artist Edition?
            About 50% sold out!
            Brian James Freeman
            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
            Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
            Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              What about the Cemetery Dance Book Club 4 discount? (I'm not really sure about the CDCC.....the CC part I mean...).
              I still have one code to go...valid till April 15.....

              sk
              You can definitely use that!

              Brian
              Brian James Freeman
              brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

              Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
              Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
              Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

              Comment


                #82
                If I had only known.

                Maybe I could still send Mindy my code?
                Would that work??

                sk

                Comment


                  #83
                  She has done it for me in the past Siep. I know she can do it. I am not sure if she can do it for me and reapply the amount to my gift certificate though. I am not that worried about it. I might email her in a few days when things are less hectic.

                  Comment


                    #84
                    looks like the order link is down. I can see the descritption but no way to order

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      I forgot to apply the CDCC coupon. Can I just email mindy and have the $22.50 I think it would have been applied back to my gift certificate?
                      Yep, fire away!

                      Brian
                      Brian James Freeman
                      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                      Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                      Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                        If I had only known.

                        Maybe I could still send Mindy my code?
                        Would that work??

                        sk
                        Yes, absolutely!

                        Brian
                        Brian James Freeman
                        brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                        Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                        Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                        Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Done! And THANK YOU!!

                          sk

                          Comment


                            #88
                            The Carrie Lettered Edition sold out in 47 minutes, the Numbered Artist Edition is now 50% sold out, and we've sold more than 1000 copies of the Gift Edition since 11 AM this morning:

                            http://www.cemeterydance.com/king09.html

                            Brian
                            Brian James Freeman
                            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                            Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                            Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Originally posted by Highbury View Post
                              Oh crap I missed that. Well great.. because I like the one above which is the gift right? Did you go for it Joe? Those artist traycases might look sick on the shelf.
                              I went for the AE as well.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                                The Carrie Lettered Edition sold out in 47 minutes, the Numbered Artist Edition is now 50% sold out, and we've sold more than 1000 copies of the Gift Edition since 11 AM this morning:

                                http://www.cemeterydance.com/king09.html

                                Brian
                                Damn!!!! That has to be close to a record eh????

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X