• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subie09lega
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I think that is a splendid idea!
    Has there been a 'SL portfolio offered? I went through my emails don't see mention of it.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I like big books and I cannot lie.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Did I remember to post this photo the other day? The dummy book for our edition of 'SALEM'S LOT is in the white DJ:

Brian

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Do you know what number your set is? I might still have it. It'd take a bit of effort to find since I numbered out the run already though.
    Thanks Dan. I sent you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    Got mine yesterday, it is a great production. I guess I forgot to email Mindy and ask for the matching number to go with my set.
    Do you know what number your set is? I might still have it. It'd take a bit of effort to find since I numbered out the run already though.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Got mine yesterday, it is a great production. I guess I forgot to email Mindy and ask for the matching number to go with my set.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I second that.

Received my portfolio yesterday and think it turned out really nice. The only similar item in my collection is Fall of Stardust that came out ages ago (a portfolio based on the Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess book Stardust that was to raise money for medical expenses. Not numbered or sign, just really sharp looking.)

A slipcased collection would be sharp!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I received my portfolio today as well. It's very nice! With the assumption that a portfolio will be one for each book in the Doubleday series, I think maybe a slipcase to house them all would be kinda cool.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I received my portfolio today as well. It's very nice! With the assumption that a portfolio will be one for each book in the Doubleday series, I think maybe a slipcase to house them all would be kinda cool.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I received the portfolio today and it is absolutely stunning! Beautiful work. I'll be adding it to my collection page later but wanted to give everyone else who ordered it a chance to see if first hand before I do. You won't be disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Received my shipping notice for the portfolio as well (along with one for The Consultant and for the Two Lettered Edition Grab Bag)! This is my first art portfolio and not something I normally go for, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Looking forward to seeing this in person!
    Same here on the portfolio but I thought it was a reasonable price so why not. Should have said grab bag headed my way soon as well

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Received mine also, scheduled to arrive before the holidays! Really looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Received my shipping notice for the portfolio as well (along with one for The Consultant and for the Two Lettered Edition Grab Bag)! This is my first art portfolio and not something I normally go for, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Looking forward to seeing this in person!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Just the Portfolio:

The Portfolio with the matching Artist Edition book and traycase:

Brian
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    One of mine has shipped. You have clearly been very busy, five shipping notices in the last week and a half!
    5, Martin!! And I thought I bought a lot of stuff lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X